• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

SS standing or sitting?

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Sitting, definitely. Wouldn't want to stand up and play a game for an extended period of time, wouldn't have helped with the immersion so may as well rest my tootsies. :)

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Who the **** plays a game that isn't like, wii sports standing up? Did you watch too many commercials?

I don't even play that standing up.

In reality, I actually play most games (including Skyward Sword and Wii Sports) while lying down on the couch. People call me crazy, but idk, I just find it comfortable.

Pen

The game is on!
When I first got the game back in November of 2011 I played standing up for the first day or so. I got lazier later on though and played the rest of the game, as well as all of my later play throughs, sitting down. However, I still stand up while fighting all of the bosses, just to get the right feeling. ^^

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
I have always sat down. If I stand up, I'm not only standing and playing the game, when not actually using the sword, and stepping side to side. If Im not playing a game and at home I pace the whole house, I have worn a path in my carpet. But thats off topic. Standing messes with the sensor bar too much I feel, and you end up with either things happening that you dont want to, or it less accurate. Sit back relax and enjoy the World of Zelda.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom