• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler SS Spoiler Disengration or Disappearance?

He's dead, for all that we know. There's no hint that he survived the final battle and the fact that the sword disintegrated and disappeared entirely with Demise makes me feel like he died too.

WOW! The only really good bad guy dies...
I am now completely disapointed with this game. Demise was just a rip off of Ganon and Ganon nobody wants in games anymore. All other villains in each other games pretty much sucked. Except for Ganon. I liked Ghirahim and he dies. You know he would of made a good anti master sword. Other then that I am now completely speechless cause that completely sucks....

I wouldn't say that. I enjoy defeating Ganondorf/Ganon time and time again. I don't believe he's being overused at all. Vaati was an interesting villain as well. Ghirahim was a great villain alright, but he doesn't seem like he'd have a very fulfilling role in any other game. The same with Zant... He just wouldn't have use besides what he WAS used for. Demise wasn't a ripoff in my opinion. They're both large, but that's about it... I don't really see the similarities in the face like everyone else does. It's very stereotypical to have a big baddie and that's how I see it. Same as it is to have an agile main character that is proficient with a sword if you think about it.

Are you kidding? Demise wants the triforce to rule the world he seeks power.
Ganon wants the triforce to rule Hyrule and the rest of the land the gods created. They both were sealed away. They both fight link they both hate the gods. Ganon also seeks power and gets it. There both bulked have red hair wear earrings you know I could go on. Demise also makes a few moves with his hands that look as to what Ganondorf would do. As a child I grew up with Ganon and I look at the other villians and they all seem to lack something except for Ganon. Vaati is too girly his hair blows in the wind he is a wind mage. He ended up being small time at the end. Zant was cool until he started acting like an extreme idiot and easy to fight too. Chancellor cole was a leprechaun demon slash annoyance. @AlwaysNamedLink: Ghirahim would of made an awesome sword for Ganon also he had a lot of character opposite to Ganon. Why not be used again? also what kind of remark is that?

Are you kidding? Demise wants the triforce to rule the world he seeks power.
Ganon wants the triforce to rule Hyrule and the rest of the land the gods created. They both were sealed away. They both fight link they both hate the gods. Ganon also seeks power and gets it. There both bulked have red hair wear earrings you know I could go on. Demise also makes a few moves with his hands that look as to what Ganondorf would do. As a child I grew up with Ganon and I look at the other villians and they all seem to lack something except for Ganon. Vaati is too girly his hair blows in the wind he is a wind mage. He ended up being small time at the end. Zant was cool until he started acting like an extreme idiot and easy to fight too. Chancellor cole was a leprechaun demon slash annoyance. @AlwaysNamedLink: Ghirahim would of made an awesome sword for Ganon also he had a lot of character opposite to Ganon. Why not be used again? also what kind of remark is that?

Like I said man... It's a typical cliche'd baddie... There are several big, bad, buff guys in video games and movies so it's not so surprising that they had similar looks... Vaati was pretty ruthless when he first appeared, and Ghirahim was rather feminine too I might add... And of course the other villains are going to lack something compared to Ganondorf... he is the main antagonist after all. I was never impressed with Zant... people hype him up too much in my opinion, he has the least amount of development out of all of them and yet everyone says that he was a great villain... Remember... Ganondorf was sealed ONCE and killed twice... I grew up with Ganondorf as well and I have to say that the other villains weren't all that bad. I like them and they're refreshing for where they are in the series, just enough to give a small break from Ganondorf.

LinkPTY

Skyward Wiimote
I was never impressed with Zant... people hype him up too much in my opinion, he has the least amount of development out of all of them and yet everyone says that he was a great villain...

I liked Zant... then he became an crazy ballet dancer. That totally ruined the character.

@AlwaysNamedLink: Ghirahim would of made an awesome sword for Ganon also he had a lot of character opposite to Ganon. Why not be used again? also what kind of remark is that?

I was saying it to the person who was upset that Ghirahim lost. Plus, he's a demon lord...I don't think he's "dead".

Yuuki

ギラヒムーあくま
he was adsorbed into Demises' sword, there for he was created by Demise and or aided Demise as a fail safe so that he could revive him.

Ghirahim

Demon Lord
he was adsorbed into Demises' sword, there for he was created by Demise and or aided Demise as a fail safe so that he could revive him.

Yes exactly. I don't see Ghirahim as dead at all. I see him as a sword spirit like Fi. So he was absorbed into Demise's sword, and could most likely be revived by him or someone else, or by his own evil power, who knows. I would love to see him in another game at some point.

I'd like it if Ghirahim did survive, he is my favourite Zelda villian. It just doesn't seem very likely he is alive but hey, stranger things have happened!! It would be awesome if in a future game he becomes Ganondorf's Sword.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom