• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiling Skyward Sword

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
No, Nintendo seems to have given us the basics. We're not even sure if Ghirahim is the main villain (and if it was confirmed then I haven't heard of it yet.

As for Brawl, I wasn't spoiled by its site. It's not an all-out adventure title (disregard Subspace Emissary) like Skyward Sword will be. I actually liked seeing who'd be in it (but on the main a friend let me know it by phone...about each time he noticed it was updated). So, I'm content with what Nintendo has displayed so far.

No, Nintendo seems to have given us the basics. We're not even sure if Ghirahim is the main villain (and if it was confirmed then I haven't heard of it yet.

As for Brawl, I wasn't spoiled by its site. It's not an all-out adventure title (disregard Subspace Emissary) like Skyward Sword will be. I actually liked seeing who'd be in it (but on the main a friend let me know it by phone...about each time he noticed it was updated). So, I'm content with what Nintendo has displayed so far.

Yes, but I don't like how Nintendo spoiled how to unlock all of the characters in Brawl before release.

i personally don't really care about spoiling the game lol I want to know everyyythinnnngg

The real spoiling begins later this month, when NGamer is going to release informations and screenshots of all-new levels of Skyward Sword. I'm not entirely sure if I want to see these just yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom