• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spirited Away

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Incredible movie.

It was the first animated film to make me cry and the first anime film I ever watched. It also is the reason I started watching anime. At the wonderful age of 12. ^-^

Fiery Klongo

I Am Mardric
Incredible movie.

It was the first animated film to make me cry and the first anime film I ever watched. It also is the reason I started watching anime. At the wonderful age of 12. ^-^

Isnt that how most people get hooked? lol It wasnt my first but its my favorite!

Watched this movie last year and I think it's one of the best non-Disney movies ever made. As much as I'm not into anime compared to a majority of others, I do enjoy Studio Ghibli's movies because of how creative they are. Spirited Away's probably my all-time favorite film from them.

As for my other favorites from them, they're My Neighbor Totoro, Kiki's Delivery Service, and a non-Miyazaki movie, The Cat Returns. I also liked Ponyo, but not as much as those.

Fiery Klongo

I Am Mardric
Watched this movie last year and I think it's one of the best non-Disney movies ever made. As much as I'm not into anime compared to a majority of others, I do enjoy Studio Ghibli's movies because of how creative they are. Spirited Away's probably my all-time favorite film from them.

As for my other favorites from them, they're My Neighbor Totoro, Kiki's Delivery Service, and a non-Miyazaki movie, The Cat Returns. I also liked Ponyo, but not as much as those.

Something that always catches my eye is the animation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom