• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Help Spirit Tracks HELP

Skunk

Floof
Hi! So, I'm going through spirit tracks again and can't seem to play the song for the water Lokomo. I really need help so does anyone have tips?

The Spirit Flute songs irked me to no end. If you succeeded then the task took a matter of seconds but my struggles prolonged this time into 15 0r 20 minutes before I could succeed.

A quick search produced the combination to be turquoise, orange, purple (skipping yellow). I recommend you quickly flick your stylus over the yellow appendage to avoid playing into it. Overall make sure to blow gently and steady. Use the metronome in the background to your advantage. This device alternates high and low rhythms-think up, down, down in this case. Start playing at up and stop by the second down. Make sure you see the air travelling through the spirit flute. I suggest watching a youtube video as well. I found that helped me get by the music segments.

[video=youtube;Sh51AOoRWeU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sh51AOoRWeU[/video]​

Skunk

Floof
Thanks I'll try this! This song and the Desert one were the hardest for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom