• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spirit Tracks: Am I Off to a Good Start?

Selda

Mysteries of the Deep
I have had it for 3 days and i have just started the ocean temple. Could i beat the game in a week if i played for 7 days with consective 2-3 hours a day? Including from day 4.

Night Owl

~Momentai
It is plausible to beat it under your conditions, if you don't get stuck and don't do too many sidequests.
You seem to be at a good pace though as the ocean temple is the approximate midpoint of the game.

I think you can do it :)

Selda

Mysteries of the Deep
Well, i have finished the ocean temple now and defeated Phytops with ease, but.....those darn Phantom Eyes and their Warp Phantoms!

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
Spirit Tracks only has 5 dungeons, so yes you can do it! The side quests with the train car and delivering goods for people will take you the longest ;p

I'd say the Ocean Temple is about a third of the way through. Spirit Tracks isn't that long if you don't do any side quests and you aren't terribly stuck on anything. I went through it in less than a week myself, so it's very possible. Though I did it during Christmas week, so I might have had a little more time than that.

Completing the game 100% takes quite a bit of time, but if you just want to beat the final boss, it shouldn't take terribly long as long as you don't get stuck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom