• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Spirit Tracks, a Seqle to WIND WAKER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zeldahistory

i have done some studying, and made a theory that ST is not a seqle to PH, its a seqle to WW. this is my theory:

At the end of wind waker before you battled Ganondorf stated: "The gods destroyed you!" he also mention stuff about how the gods flooded the world. but to me it was pretty clear that he didn't want hyrule to be flooded. and also it seemed pretty clear that he was trying to un-fload hyrule. so what if ganondorf won? that means spirit tracks will come next in the time-line. but if link won phantom hourglass would be next in the time line.

so here it is: if ganondorf won: Spirit tracks
if link won: Phantom hourglass

I'm pretty sure it's stated that Zelda and Link founded new land in Spirit Tracks. Your theory doesn't have much basis. Anyway, I don't want another timeline split. I don't even accept the first one :P

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
No offense, but I don't know how people come up with this kind of stuff.

Nintendo has specifically mentioned that ST comes after PH and Linebeck's grandson is there to help with that along with the original Niko. It's pretty obvious that it takes place after PH, and there really is no questioning it. Nintendo even confirmed for us that ST takes place 100 years after PH. If Ganondorf succeeded, then it'd be HIM who sat at the throne, not Zelda. Linebeck probably wouldn't even be around and Niko probably wouldn't be alive either.

And also, there is no reason to think that Ganondorf succeeded in WW. Sure, looking at the Multiverse theory, it is possible, but there is nothing stated in Zelda Canon that that theory even applies and to my knowledge, the Multiverse theory hasn't even been proven yet. Add that to the fact that nowhere in the Zelda Canon is it stated that Ganondorf succeeded in WW and that's already debunked due to the lack of evidence.

Again, no offense, but this theory is pretty much automatically debunked due to the lack of evidence.

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
...wow... I can't believe how much society is ignoring the true facts:

It was STATED by Nintendo that Phantom Hourglass was the DIRECT sequel of Wind Waker, since Tetra and Link were sailing on the ship, looking for the new land. If you place Phantom Hourglass somewhere else in the timeline, how would Tetra and Link know each other? How would Hyrule be flooded? Ganondorf did not win the battle between himself and Link; Link did.

These are true facts, believe 'em or not, they're real. Wind Waker comes first, then Phantom Hourglass, then Spirit Tracks.

An important thing to know about timeline theorizing is that it is more or less futile to theorize alternatives to things already proven. Spirit Tracks makes it so painfully clear that its placement is roughly 100 years after Wind Waker that there is absolutely no point in trying to develop an alternative.

~Thread Closed~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom