• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spiderman: Homecoming

Djinn

and Tonic
Whelp the teaser for the trailer is out, with an announcement that the real trailer will come with Rogue One in a couple weeks.

But, this is the first time that Spiderman has the 60's era armpit webs

e9eea1af26564e949cde816cfa6920b2

giphy.gif

Djinn

and Tonic
Looks like there is going to be a lot of Iron Man in this.

And still, really hard to see Vulture as a threat. He's a flying..guy. That's it. Flying guy.

Movie still looks like it might be fun, most MCU films are pretty good even if I never cared about the character before.

Looks like there is going to be a lot of Iron Man in this.

And still, really hard to see Vulture as a threat. He's a flying..guy. That's it. Flying guy.

Movie still looks like it might be fun, most MCU films are pretty good even if I never cared about the character before.

Doesnt vulture suck the life from you too?

Could make for some nice aerial battles. Im fairly bored of superheroes now so i wont see it at the cinema.

Pen

The game is on!
I have faith that they'll be able to make the Vulture interesting enough. I've been very excited for this film for a long time already, and after having seen the trailer I'm even more stoked for it. Spider-Man is one of my all time favourite super heroes (maybe even my definite #1), and after having seen Tom Holland play him in Civil War I've been a great fan of him in that role. I've come to prefer him as Peter Parker/Spider-Man even more than Tobey Maguire (who was also great of course).

Anyway, the armpit webs are an amazing throwback that I honestly never expected to see return, so I'm happy about that. And speaking of references to the old comic books, I look forward to seeing Spider-Man use the light that projects the symbol of his mask to show villains that he's approaching.

The one thing that gets me worried after having watched the trailer is that Iron Man might have a too large role. I really don't want it to feel like a Spider-Man & Iron Man film, but rather just a Spider-Man film. We've seen plenty of Tony Stark in the MCU already. Sure we all love him, but I don't want him to take over this film too much. Let him be a mentor of sorts. That's what I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom