• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Soul Eater, Rise of the Keshin. (sign Ups)

pizzavato

B*RS
all-right! this is a project made from me and amaterasu. so both of us can approve and dis-approve characters. if you're unfamiliar with soul eater, ask me or check wikia. I'm in charge of doing the sign ups so. "here we go!" (X3 mario)
(first 4 people can be characters from the anime/manga, if you know them)

name:
skin, eyes, hair:
soul appearance: (how your character soul looks like, can also be funny.)
clothing:
class: (can be meister, holder of a weapon partner. weapon, can transform into 1-3 weapons. or death scythe, high ranking meister or weapon)
weapon partner: (a human who's your friend and can transform into a weapon)
soul abilities: (ex: resonating, to combine souls harmlessly and increase power, witch hunter, a powerful scythe slash)
personality:
family:
city of origin:
currently lives in: (has to be somewere in death city, like an apartment, or a mansion, or a dirty alley)
room mates: (no idea why I put this XD)

name: maka albarn
skin, eyes, hair: large olive green eyes, skin is a light peach, hair is ash-blonde and is always in pigtails (although she can wear them at home with buns or straight down)
soul appearance: orange with her signature pigtails
clothing: 1: a typical schoolgirl outfit and a trench coat with a cloak-like end 2:a white blouse with a yellow sweater vest, a red plaid skirt, and black boots with white buckles.
class: meister/weapon
weapon partner: soul eater evans, can become a scythe.
soul abilities: witch hunter, genie hunter, keshin hunter, soul resonate, MAKA CHOP!!
personality: likes her mother and dislikes her father, likes books and challenging puzzles, stuborn, foolhardy, gloomy-natured and is quick to resort to violence, sometimes child-ish (ex: she calls her note book the "maka note") bright, cheerful, direct and confident, sensitive to harsh words, high determination.
family: spirit (also known as death scythe) kami(unknown and is not in town)
city of origin: death city
currently lives in: apartment 6 blocks away from the academy.
room mates: soul eater evans, blair the witch cat.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I don't know anything about this anime/manga, but I'm gonna sign up anyway...
Name: Tennor Dekan
Skin: Pale
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Short and red.
Soul Appearance: Solid red... with a face. I don't know if that's taken for granted, but...
Clothing 1: Black t-shirt, shorts, baseball cap, sunglasses, and tennis shoes. White socks.
Clothing 2: Dark red hoodie with a light red pair of shoes and jeans.
Class: Warrior? Er... meister did you call it?
Weapon Partner: Absolutely no clue what this means.
City of Origin: Portland, OR
Current Residence: A small green house in the suburbs.
Room Mates: No one... so far.

Would you two mind explaining this series to us please? It would help us with our sign-ups...

pizzavato

B*RS
a meister is like a warrior, they weild their weapon partner to defend themselves, and a weapon partner is a person that can become a weapon, the limit is 3 weapon transformations (unless you're the character black star XD that guy is strong and stupid like naruto)
and your character is gonna have to travel to death city if he's that far away, cuz everything is gonna happen there. (the mission brefings, leisuring around, parties, and the epic and final battles)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom