• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sonata Arctica

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
You might not know who they are. But let me tell ya' they are reallly musicians, thye kinda have an accent,I dont mind though, I do too. They have this Heavy Metal style that has a lot of fantasy sound to it. I really love that damn band.

My Favorite Sonata Songs

FullMoon
Kingdom For a Heart
Victoria's Secret
Black Sheep
The Power of One
White Pear, Black oceans
Sing in Silence
Shy
Wolf and raven
...Just to name a few

So have you Heard them? If so what do you think about them?

Mases

Lord of the Flies
Administrator
Site Staff
I'm a huge fan of Sonata. I think almost everything from Ecliptica is amazing. It really is a great album.

Blank File
My Land
Replica
Full Moon
Letter to Dana

... are all amazing tracks. I'm a fan of their ballads quite a bit, but also listen to pretty much everything. Other favorites, along with their album,

False News Travels Fast (Silence)
The End of This Chapter (Silence)
Last Drop Falls (Silence)
The Power of One (Silence)
Gravenimage (Winterheart's Guild)
The Ruins of my Life (Winterheart's Guild)
The Boy Who Want To Be A Real Puppet (Reckoning Night)
White Pear, Black Oceans (Reckoning Night)
Shamandalie (Reckoning Night)
Caleb (Unia)
Good Enough Is Good Enough (Unia)
Flag In The Ground (The Days of Grays)

I haven't listened to the Days of Grays nearly as much as the other albums so I haven't picked out too many favorites just yet. Either way, Sonata rules!

My best friend went and saw them 5 months ago. I had tickets but had to cancel due to conflicting with an exam I had for one of my courses last semester. It really was quite lame... but they are touring again and will be coming to Chicago in April and I'm going, so I'm excited!

My buddy that lives in my dorm is a BIG fan of them. I have come to enjoy their music as well. I might be going to that same show in April in Chi Town.

Nye Pendragon

derparific
I LOVE Sonata Artica.

Actually, Zelda Dungeon is the site that got me hooked. On the Valentine's Day video this year, 'Shamandalie' was the song playing...
and thus an obsession was born.

My current favorite song (which changes too often) is 'White Pearl, Black Oceans' just because of its EPICNESS. :'D
I love bands like Nightwish and DragonForce, and Sonata Artica is in that same category, I think.
And they're just awesome. < 3

C

Chibi-Robo Link

I like them too, I learned about them from watching Adamwestslapdog's Majora's Mask Abridged xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom