• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Son Goku VS SuperMan

Okay here's another thing that would make Goku beat Superman... HIS WIFE
Chi-Chi would yell at them both for fighting over nothing but Goku would be able to take it :P

S

SpaceOrange

Haha thats a hard one, HMMM. well i guess super man because, as what i heard he has like every ability! so im going with superman!

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Just throw Kryptonite at Superman and you're all good. Son Goku definitely.

Yeah, cause everyone has kryptonite.... And also, kryptonite doesn't automatically make Superman inferior to those who possess it. He's defeated Metallo on many occasions and even Kryptonite Man. And at some point Superman also became immune to kryptonite.

Last edited:

Taggerung115

Warrior
Goku will own superman. Super saiyan amirite? Superman is weakened by kryptonite, this is fact. Goku has many weaknesses, yet he powers through them. if goku went super saiyan 4, superman would be demolished. DE-MAHL-ISHED. 10x Kamehameha= Superman's doom. Both have died the same amount of times, yes. But superman died from a punch. A punch. Goku let himself die both times. Against Raditz and Cell. Also, Goku could dodge Supermans attacks. instant transmission. Enough said.

I concur.

Goku has spirit. He always manages to pull through in some way even when all seems lost.

Cody

ZD Pokemon Champion
By the rules of the DBZ universe, Saiyans get exponentially stronger after each time they nearly die. That's why Vegeta deliberately got Krillin to shoot a hole through his chest at one point in the series, so he'd be strong enough to fight Frieza. So the answer is Goku, eventually. Superman might be stronger at first, but Superman doesn't grow in power constantly, whereas Goku does.

toonlink

Most Active Inactive User
Goku

Goku, mostly because Superman would probably have a hard time actually damaging Goku (or hitting him...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom