• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Something I Noticed (Again)

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
More probably Jarjar that Link got that sword as a Basic sword.

Then when Phi comes to rescue Link, it may transform into it's spirit and therefore reside in the gem in the basic sword. It's a big possibility, since the sword may be a simple basic sword given to all skyloftians.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
More probably Jarjar that Link got that sword as a Basic sword.

Then when Phi comes to rescue Link, it may transform into it's spirit and therefore reside in the gem in the basic sword. It's a big possibility, since the sword may be a simple basic sword given to all skyloftians.

That's one of my thoughts, but the problem with that is in the trailer, when Phi rescued Link, he didn't have that sword design. He has the design of what's known as the Skyloftian Sword. That's what causes me to think it's probably just another screw-up on Nintendo's part. Maybe because he had that sword in the other two demos, they just went ahead and gave it to him there. I don't know. I'm probably over-thinking this. :xd:

Off topic but how do you get pictures like JuiceJ has for against Operation Moonfall and Metallica.

You could have PM'd me about this, but whatever.

You need to copy the url of the photo and put img wraps around said url. Like so:

antioperationmoonfall.png

attachment.php

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom