• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Some Sweet Darksiders Statues

Mases

Lord of the Flies
Administrator
Site Staff
State of the Art Darksiders Statues - Darksiders Dungeon

I'm really becoming a pretty hardcore Darksiders fanboy... and when I saw these statues, I just needed to get the first one. It costs $250 and I'm going to be ordering mine soon. Perhaps a bit expensive for a more casual fan, but for a more core fan, and especially a collector, these are must buys.

I've seen first hand with the Zelda series what happens when video game statues sell out. Those First4Figures Zelda statues... some of the early produced once that sold for $100 a piece, are now going for 500-600+ each. Thus, I'm almost... anxious to give away $250 for the War and Ruin statue, as oppose to shelling out 600 bucks for it in a few years when it's more rare and obscure.

I personally think that you should go for it Mases. I bought a limited edition Pikachu Gameboy SP for 50 dollars about five years ago, and now the price of it is nearing 300 online. I'm going to hold on to it for a little while more, not to mention that it looks, in the words of ALIT, "badass". Make an investment of it, and in the time being, it would be awesome to put on a shelf someone and stare at it all day.

Last edited:

Mases

Lord of the Flies
Administrator
Site Staff
The deed has been done. I have ordered the War and Ruin statue. I'm excited to get it and make a video about it. It will fit nicely with the Legend of Zelda First4Figures statues that I have on display.

Yes, War and Ruin look fantastic! That light up action is great stuff; but I'm a big fan of Ruin.
Yes, $250 is a lot but that's how figures are being made these days - not really figures but large, collectable statues or foot talls.

E

Eltomato

I think you should buy two, that way when they do become rare and expensive you can sell one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom