• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Some Moar Sign Ups!

This is the sign up for an original story that I've been wanting to write for a while. Anyway, I'll cut to the gist. I need:

A few humans. One to be my character's love interest, and a few to be antagonists (Eco villains, if you will).

Next, a few spirits, shall we say, to serve as minor deities, and characters in the main plot. My main ones are:

Magic:

Wisdom:

Souls:

Finally, character requirements! Mine, of course, is the example:

Name: Eiraene (last name optional)
Spirit or human: Human
Good or evil: good
Weapon: a homemade bow
Personality: feisty and brash, but is sweet, friendly, and shows kindness to anyone who is an ally

Shorter than normal, I know. Anyway, sign up pwease!

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Name: Razen
Spirit or Human: Spirit
Role: Villain
Weapon: Twin halberds
Personality: Calm, practical, sees to things himself, as opposed to sending minions.
Appearance: Whatever he wants, but prefers to appear as a young adult with long white-blond hair, pale skin, medium height, and slim build.

Last edited:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Hopefully you still need more characters. Here's my own, use it as you see fit.

Name: Aveh Jorkagins
Spirit or human: Human
Good or evil: good/but feel free to use him as you see fit
Weapon: Curved Magical blade which ignites in flames at the wielder's will
Personality: Quiet, reserved, doesn't talk much but is overly friendly and cares about every living being immensely that when some sort of life ends before his eyes he feels very sad.

Pm me or vm if you need anything else.

blue-eyes

Phoenix
Name: Dillon
Spirit or Human: Human
Good or Evil: Good
Weapon: A steel short sword, the handle wrapped in soft leather, and a light circular steel and wood shield
Personality: Smart, quiet, cares deeply about his friends, shy, kind.
Appearance: Short blonde hair, tall, gold eyes, wears a white tunic, brown pants, and chainmail underneath his tunic.
Other: Crush on Eiraene.

Is this story going on ZeldaDungeon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom