• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Some Ideas For a Zelda Game

A Zelda game that features a fully grown adult Link, with a wife and kid (you guys will probably disagree).

It starts off like a normal Zelda. Its all happy, then something terrible happens, forcing Link to take the roll of the hero. He goes off with the Master Sword at the very beginning. Then about a 4th of the way through the game, Link meets the main villian (most likely Ganon/dorf), and (I can't believe I'm going to say this), Link gets killed. Then, it shows Link's son walking up to his slain father, after watching the attack, picking up his sword, but for him being to young, his body goes in a deep, long sleep (Kind of like OoT). Then he wakes up in a temple (a servant of the goddesses brings him there) and is told his duty and thus, the rest of the game resumes.

This is more of a overview of the game. So, do you like it? Don't like it? Have some ideas to add? Take away? Feel free to comment if you like.

KnowItAllBird

Hero of Time
It's definately an interesting idea, but I don't think that I could play a Zelda game where Link dies :/

It's definately an interesting idea, but I don't think that I could play a Zelda game where Link dies :/

I don't think I could either, but it is something new. You taking the roll of his son, which is like Link, genetically speaking. So, in a way, your still playing as Link. His son will look an awful lot like him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom