• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time So Whos Getting Tomorrow??

Not I. I'll probably purchase it later this year with Skyward Sword; I just have to save up for Bayonetta right now. Buying it later this year-near or on the day of release of Skyward Sword-will be extra cool, especially if it comes out near my birthday. :)

Z

zeldadan

got it paid off. just gotta get up tomorrow and go pick it up. will be a fun lazy sunday playing this.

I'm planning on getting it tomorrow. Even though tomorrow is Father's Day, I'm going to see if I can get my dad to go out of his way to take me to Best Buy or Gamestop or something. :P I got some money for my birthday (as well as a 3DS) , so I should easily be able to produce $40 to take with me. I am definitely looking forward to this game. I mean, there are some extra features and easter eggs included in this that none of the other versions of Ocarina of Time have. ...If only the 3DS came with a screen-capture thing or something... :/

F

Flipperz

I will definitely be picking this one up. A chance to relive my child hood memories in a familiar but new way is such an opportunity. I'm restless thinking about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom