• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

So what would YOU be?

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Me personally, I think I'd make a fine Goron. I'm big, loud, and deal with heat well. (Wait, did I just describe my fellow Texans?)
This is excellent and I have never thought of it that way but yeah Gorons are just Texans. I'd say TP Kakariko is a West Texas town but no it's flaaaat out there, I've been there, there are no trees or hills or anything, but actually I think there is more desert and geography and stuff wayyy out west towards Big Bend so yeah maybe it's there

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
Mikau plays guitar, and he's a Zora, so I'd guess I'd be a Zora.

Edit: The more I think about it the more I'd actually be a cross between Prince Sidon and Mikau, as that really describes my IRL personality, musician, and encouraging others to be awesome.

Last edited:

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I've always been more than a little obsessed with the Kokiri. They're cool and carefree. Their village is dope. Plus I can relate to them, because I too love trees and am a very small human. These guys have always been my favorite race (gorons second) and I'd love to chill with them in kokiri forest if I could.

i think there was a thread like this before cuz i remember giving an answer

same answer as then:

unknown.png

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
I'd probably be a Subrosian. A bit seclusive, no special powers... Or perhaps an Anouki?

But if I got to pick myself... Maybe a Zora would be fun! To be able to swim like that!

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
I've always been a fan of the Anouki. Honestly, I'd definitely be a Hylian. They have a broad enough kingdom that their military infrastructure has the best chance of fending off invasion and delivering justice. I'd probably be a Hylian guard owing to my loyalty and willingness to serve. In a (Hyrule) fantasy, I could be a moosh. Then again, all that lazing around makes for an unfulfilling life. But it is fantasy...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom