• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

So Those Farmers...

Dan

Okay guys I must admit i'm a little bit flustered and angry right now, even going to take my shirt off, I'm really getting fed up with farmers, I don't know if you have noticed recently but the farming community just seems to be on our roads more and more. I see this as quite a problem.

One of the problems these so called "people" cause is domination of the roads width, their machines can easily fit on their half of the road but nope, instead they would rather drive in the middle of it, dropping horse **** all over the road, and of course then my tires get covered in it. I imagine this is worse for cyclists. I get bullied over it too, when at work my colleges always come out with comments such as "I didn't know there were any fields to fertilize around here" or "you stink of **** you ****", I know this shouldn't get to me, but deep down I'm a sensitive flower. I really hate farmers, every farmer I've met always gets me nervous, they stare at me as if they are undressing me with their eyes, I know I'm most likely being paranoid but I do fear them a little.

Personally I think there needs to be more laws to handle this problem, like a fine for dropping horse **** all over the roads, as they simply don't seem to care, they are also constantly running over peoples dogs and cats where I live. I'm sure this is an even bigger problem in the USA.

Should there be more laws to tackle these annoying farmers, Any of you guys had issues with farmers?

Last edited:

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I live near a bunch of farmland; it's just 5 minutes away. So I can sympathise with you.

Not only are the roads as narrow as Ben's body, but it doesn't help when you have a huge *** tractor just strolling along doing a maximum of 1mph. You can't drive up there without there being a traffic jam, you can't walk your dog in the nice countryside or even go for a morning run.

I agree, farmers need taming.

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
I don't have any problems with farmers because almost everyone around me is a farmer or grew up on a farm. I'm used to tractors and things. I usually just pass them if I can. If I can't I notify whoever is waiting for me that I'm going to be late and put on some good tunes. I just suck it up and go on with my life.

Dan

I don't have any problems with farmers because almost everyone around me is a farmer or grew up on a farm. I'm used to tractors and things. I usually just pass them if I can. If I can't I notify whoever is waiting for me that I'm going to be late and put on some good tunes. I just suck it up and go on with my life.

I'm sorry (are you that ginger girl, I always forget I believe there are two girls called sailormars) ANYWAY, I'm sorry but this sort of attitude will get you no where, when a farmer looks in his rear-view mirror and see's what may or may not be a ginger girl behind him listening to tunes, he's going to think "hey it's alright to slow down traffic, and pour horse **** all over car tires, that consequently will make a fool out of anyone that has to go to work and face their colleges". You should beep your Car horn, if he fails to move to the side unleash what I like to call 'the frown of anger and disappointment', a cross between looking like you're trying hard to deploy some feces and bouncing on a bouncy castle, in doing so you put a +15% pressure hold on the farmer, in the past I've got the drivers behind me to do the same to the farmer, it all adds up and in the end he will pull over. Just give it a go.

Sheik

:the:
Well, I doubt their tractors can move any faster (or can they? :O). Perhaps they just need to be honked at so they know to move to the side. I'm not very familiar with the countryside, so I don't know any other way those farmers can get around. That's just how they roll, yo.

But what to do about the horse ****? Hmm...

octorok74

TETTAC
I have no problem with farmers. The ones out by me don't have any horses on the roads. It's just motorized tractors and they actually go somewhat fast. And I love being bhind them. Watching those treads roll on the tires is kind of mesmerizing. And I used to make drive shafts for John Deere, so it's cool trying to find those parts while driving behind them.

I'm sorry (are you that ginger girl, I always forget I believe there are two girls called sailormars) ANYWAY, I'm sorry but this sort of attitude will get you no where, when a farmer looks in his rear-view mirror and see's what may or may not be a ginger girl behind him listening to tunes, he's going to think "hey it's alright to slow down traffic, and pour horse **** all over car tires, that consequently will make a fool out of anyone that has to go to work and face their colleges". You should beep your Car horn, if he fails to move to the side unleash what I like to call 'the frown of anger and disappointment', a cross between looking like you're trying hard to deploy some feces and bouncing on a bouncy castle, in doing so you put a +15% pressure hold on the farmer, in the past I've got the drivers behind me to do the same to the farmer, it all adds up and in the end he will pull over. Just give it a go.

What the Hell did I just read?

And why are you putting so much emphasis on sailormars' gender and appearance? I don't know either of you, so I know I'm probably missing out on some context here, but out of context, this sounds really disgusting to me.

Okay guys I must admit i'm a little bit flustered and angry right now, even going to take my shirt off, I'm really getting fed up with farmers, I don't know if you have noticed recently but the farming community just seems to be on our roads more and more. I see this as quite a problem.

One of the problems these so called "people" cause is domination of the roads width, their machines can easily fit on their half of the road but nope, instead they would rather drive in the middle of it, dropping horse **** all over the road, and of course then my tires get covered in it. I imagine this is worse for cyclists. I get bullied over it too, when at work my colleges always come out with comments such as "I didn't know there were any fields to fertilize around here" or "you stink of **** you ****", I know this shouldn't get to me, but deep down I'm a sensitive flower. I really hate farmers, every farmer I've met always gets me nervous, they stare at me as if they are undressing me with their eyes, I know I'm most likely being paranoid but I do fear them a little.

Personally I think there needs to be more laws to handle this problem, like a fine for dropping horse **** all over the roads, as they simply don't seem to care, they are also constantly running over peoples dogs and cats where I live. I'm sure this is an even bigger problem in the USA.

Should there be more laws to tackle these annoying farmers, Any of you guys had issues with farmers?

First off I would put a stop to that...you have to be exaggerating right?

As for the rest, this is bizarre haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom