• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

SO! I Was Wondering...

S

SummersFlare

Ok people. I was wondering about all the old Zelda games for handhelds. I think they should remake them.

I mean seriously everyone seems to have upgraded from a gameboy to a DS. I really would like to play Minish Cap but can't due to the fact that I no longer have the system required for it

(Stupid DSi not having Slot B anymore!) :puppy: anywhom...
Does anyone else agree with me?

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
You can buy an extension pack to play GBA games. But I would prefer it if they just left them alone. I think they should focus on making new games than making remakes. You can obviously tell I'm not a big fan of OoT 3D.

Phlegm

Bake me a pie!
Yeah, you can just get a flashcart that supports GBA. (I am in NO way trying to promote piracy BTW)
OoT`s been ported just too many times. A remake on the 3DS might be cool, but I`m not really looking forward too it.

PLEASE NO MORE REMAKES!!!

S

SummersFlare

kay now that i know that lol >-< I only like the oot remake cause i like oot best so far but i think it's not gonna be so good on a hand held :\

I really don't understand why a lot of people don't want remakes, or even something as simple as a port of a game. I honestly wouldn't mind, since not everyone is going to get the chance to play every Zelda game, especially the handhelds, because the older console games can be found on Wii Virtual Console.

What Nintendo needs to do is have a Zelda handheld collection type thing for the DS, much like how we have things like the Mega Man Zero Collection and the Sonic Classic Collection on the DS. On it would be the older handhelds: Link's Awakening (original and/or DX version), Oracle of Seasons, Oracle of Ages, and the Minish Cap. These don't necessarily have to be remakes of the games, but simply just ports so you can play these on your DS. They could possibly use the touch screen for your map, so you don't have to go through menus.

Anyways, it would be a pretty wise thing to do, and of course, it'll just mean more money for Nintendo.

S

SummersFlare

That's a really good idea, I didn't think of it that way lol. Collections of games are fun x)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom