• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler So How About Those Interlopers? (end Game Spoilers)

K

KinRyuTen

The only reason I thought that was they said the "interlopers" came from Gerudo Desert, and the Goddesses, after banishing the "interlopers" to the Twilight Realm, sectioned off the desert from the rest of Hyrule.

Could some of the Sheikah and all of the Gerudo have been sealed in the Twilight Realm? The Gerudo would have died in the Twilight Realm if some of the Sheikah (or possibly Hylians) wouldn't be there because all the Gerudo are females. Before they got sealed the Sheikah that wanted the Triforce could've taught the Gerudo to use dark magic, because the interloper Sheikah needed more tribe members (This part really doesn't matter just used to support the theory that the Sheikah taught the Gerudo to use magic). The Gerudo were shown to be able to use magic because Twinrova / Koume and Kotake are Gerudos. The Sheikah and the Gerudo could've made the Fused Shadow together. Zant also wore a Gerudo symbol before he met Ganondorf, so the Gerudo could've shown dominance over the Sheikah because they're tribe was bigger. Is there anything wrong with my theory that could make it impossible?

I assumed that the interlopers were the Gerudo race who gained some overall serious dark powers and screwed some stuff up on in Hyrule. Thus in TP you never see the Gerudo race, save Ganondorf himself. I believe the Gerudo evolved into the Twili by residing in the Twilight Realm. Again, only in OoT and MM are the only games you see the Gerudo women.
In the Arbiter's Ground cutscene in TP, I'd say that the mirror looks like it had been there for many years. Remember that the scene supposedly happened soon after Link from OoT came back in time and told Zelda about Ganondorf's plan, so that means there had to be Gerudo still in Hyrule even after Ganondorf was banished to the Twilight Realm (remember, there's no way that that scene could have taken place more than a couple of years after all of this had occured). If the Interlopers were the Gerudo, there would not have been any Gerudo in OoT (maybe MM, though, seeing as that was in Termina, not Hyrule).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom