• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Smash • Drive (RP Thread)

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
" Check this out." Liam holds out his hand and his cursor turns into a sword. " I can turn my cursor into almost anything." " In my experience, nothing is truly stupid." Ian says.

Melica smiles. "I can split mine in half." She pulls it out and hits it hard with the side of her hand, splitting it. She swings them a bit for good measure, then pushes the cursors back together. " Anyway, I'm Melica, and this is Kirinen." Kirinen waves from her position(mouselings have humanlike habits).

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
"Hi!" Yuki sung to the two. "Gunna see what my cursor can do..."
Yuki's cursor appeared in front of her hand "Mine is just a cursor..." She muttered
Out of LITERALLY nowhere, her eye started to glow intensely. The cursor began to shine with a wierdly strong light The same colour as her eye. Azurewing freaked out. "I'VE NEVER SEEN THAT CURSOR TRANSFORMATION BEFORE!" She squeaked, flapping.
Yuki swung. The cursor left a strong trail which faded in ten seconds.

Melica raises her eyebrows and pulls out her cursor again. She splits it, and pulls one up with a quick motion. It stays extended, and the tail stretches to the other side, creating a sharp loop like a flat D. "I have awful aim..." She hooks the other cursor on the straight side, pulls it back like an arrow, and sends it off. It hits an abandoned glass,shattering it. The pixel dust evaporates and the cursor flies back to her. She smiles briefly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom