• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Skyward Swords End

Hey! i just finished hero mode the other day and i realized that the ending of skyward sword is super epic even the 2nd time through! Well i was wonder do you guys think that if you finished the game like 2 or three times or maybe even more do you think it'll be just as awesome? What do you guys think if you have finished the game this man y yimes tell me did you find that awesomeness like you did the first times or did you find yourself just skipping the cut scenes?

T

TimeRider

I'm going through SS for the second time and currently on hero mode. I found it awesome even through the second time. So yes, still epic lol

i didnt like it the first time, played it twice more to try and like it and give it a fair chance but i still don't like it, it still doesnt excite me and i still think the other 3d Zeldas and even a Link to the Past is much better.

As for its ending... plot holes abound and the feeling of emptiness pervaded my mind as the credits rolled. I wanted to like it. :-/

The game is just as emotional and epic after you meat it multiple times. Even though i'm only on my 2nd time playing through it and I've had it since it came out. It's just still as amazing to me.

im replaying it on hero mode and i just beat the fire sanctuary today (IM SO HAPPY I BEAT 6 dungeons in 3 days :0) and i didnt skip any cutscenes. theyre still amazing and i notice things i didnt before. like the lady at the sealed temple with zelda's braca;et or the fact that ghirahim's arms were just showing parts of his true form

I watched all of the cutscenes. I've watches the cutscenes after the Demise battle a dozen times. Sure it's not without it's plot holes, but what stories it does tell it tells extremely well.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom