• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Preorder "goodies" (for Lack of a Better Word)

Musicfan

the shadow mage
So I just upgraded my skyward word preorder and bought the limited edition guide. I thought am I going to to read the guide or put in a case and keep it in mint condition. Then I thought would I use my will remote or listening to the cd. What would you do with the stuff you get if you pre ordered it???

vcdomith

Mad Artist
I'll use them, I'll listen to the CD and use the gold wii mote plus to play the game itself

Last edited:
1) You don't need to pre-order Skyward Sword to get the RemotePlus and Soundtrack CD. If you pre-order it, it just means you're garenteed a copy of the game. Ther is no "goodies" for pre-ordering it :yes: 2) When I get my copy of the game I will download the CD onto iTunes, and listen to it on my computer while I'm on ZD writing a blog about Skyward Sword.

I really hope there will be some decent SS collectables... I adore my wind waker Gashapon figures... I wish they had something like that as a preorder bonus... Mario 3D land gets a keychain from gamestop

Last edited:

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Okay . Let me rephrase this. Limited edition "goodies". I also you do not get the golden wii remote unless if you upgrade your bundle and if you do not preorder it and there would be only a limited quantity there to purchase. Sorry if that might of come off rude I did not mean to be.

Mubble

Pokémon Pusher
The Limited Edition is the one with the gold Wiimote with motion plus and CD. I pre-ordered the Limited Edition version and I plan to play the actual game with the golden Wiimote and put the CD on iTunes to play on my iPhone for easy access any time! I enjoy the music at bedtime too on headphones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom