• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
Of course I always want to contribute and I will in the future. I gave my opinion because I wanted to help. It's kind of frustrating when you try to help and then someone votes for you because something feels off; however, I do know that musicfan is trying to help the town too. In the death scene of Johnny, musicfan was basically described as being Groose who is definitely pro-town. Maybe he is part of some sort of strange third party, but most likely not. Anywho, I was trying to calmly say musicfan should have a little more evidence when voting, but I can see how it came off as if I was angry. Sorry.

What makes you especially wary of me? Because I talked about Doc? (Again I'm asking calmly not defensively)

Yes thats part of it the reason I uses "especially" was because you are really the only other person I find the most suspicious besides Doc. I guess "especially" was a bit strong but what I meant was that at the moment you are the person I find the most suspicious. Now when I say I find you the most suspicious its a small suspicion because Im lost on where to look really.

Pen

The game is on!
Heroine of Time - 2
Sadia - 2

The rest of the players have reached the post requirement today.

NOTICE: Due to the weirdness of the forums and my knowledge that some players still have difficulties getting online, I will give you the weekend to discuss too.

With 12 players alive it takes 7 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Sunday, May 10th 2015 at 11:00 PM CEST.

Last edited:

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Repentence, I noticed you left out Linkdude in this list. Are you assuming he's town because of his posting style or something, or did something happen earlier in the game that I missed?
Going along with this, I pretty much agree with this list, with the inclusion of Linkdude. Unless you noticed something I didn't that proves his innocence. I would also say it's pretty safe to take GDL out of it. Day one, GDL was one of the four who voted Deku and could have easily switched over to vote Crus, saving his scum bud without putting too much suspicion on himself. That's what I am feeling right now, at least.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
Doc, you bring up a good point about GDL. He placed the fourth vote on Deku, pretty much ensuring his lynch. This definitely makes me trust him more. Then again, you can never be completely trustworthy of everyone in this game. GDL could be another third party, or scum that made a mistake and didn't unvote to make themselves look good. Just throwing the idea out there. I'll go back and look at his posts just in case.

Okay, so as of right now, here are the people we can assume are town: Rep, Sarah, Batman and finally, musicfan. Everyone else should be looked at.

I'm unsure whether to put Mezlo on the list or not. A series of bizarre events occurred yesterday where Scarfed claimed doctor, Mezlo believed the claim, and then stated if we lynched Scarf we would keep the doctor in the game. After thinking about it for a while, I thought he might be the nurse, but Scarf flipping VT threw me off. This game definitely has role madness, so you never know what abilities scum can have. But such bold moves definitely doesn't seem like a scum thing to do, and Mezlo has been helping a lot..... so I dunno. :cooky:

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I'm unsure whether to put Mezlo on the list or not. A series of bizarre events occurred yesterday where Scarfed claimed doctor, Mezlo believed the claim, and then stated if we lynched Scarf we would keep the doctor in the game. After thinking about it for a while, I thought he might be the nurse, but Scarf flipping VT threw me off. This game definitely has role madness, so you never know what abilities scum can have. But such bold moves definitely doesn't seem like a scum thing to do, and Mezlo has been helping a lot..... so I dunno. :cooky:

Perhaps I should elaborate. I'm not going to roleclaim because one has already been used today, and I don't want to die tonight. So I'll give you some hints.

First off, look at the first section of this post. Then look at the end of Day 2 (my posts) again. Then look at the revelation of Scarfed's role, plus his claim, and combine it with Pendio's trademark craftiness as a mod. If you're still unsure, check the final post of day 2 (From Blackkirby I think). The answer is looking you right in the eye.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I'm alright with leaving Doc and Frozen Chosen alone for the time being. They've been very upfront about their alignment together, Doc has stated he doesn't feel like he belongs to the group, and David of their trio flipped town.

I think I know what Linkdude is, but I'm not 100% sure. I think it's related to his joke on day 1.

Go Dark Link might still be mafia. I haven't played with him much so I don't know his play style. People have been saying he was in a good position to save his scum bud and still come across as town, so I'll lean that he's town for now.

Blackkirby
Heroine of Time
Sadia

I was starting to go through all their posts before the forum started crashing again. I only got through Heroine and Sadia. I know that Sadia joined us about halfway through, but even in her first few days she didn't have much to add, and has only become active very recently. Ayano, who she replaced, was all over the place day 1, though that's not uncommon for him.

Heroine has been more active this game than I usually see her.

Both of them are great players, I think if anyone could blend in with the town with ease it would be one of these two. I haven't gotten to check through all of Blackkirby's posts so I will try again tonight after work.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Repentence, I noticed you left out Linkdude in this list. Are you assuming he's town because of his posting style or something, or did something happen earlier in the game that I missed?
Oh, I just found his posts to be not very scummy. As an experienced player, accusing me of still possibly being fishy after lynching 2 scum seems like a really dumb move if he were actually scum. That's my thought at least.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Yeah I think we're waiting out the weekend, which is all well and good with me. The power roles have to wait a bit to get more solid evidence, but from the lack of mafia kill two nights in a row, I think it's safe to say they have a pretty solid lead already. I looked through BlackKirby's posts, since for me it's between him, Sadia, and Heroine for the remaining scum, but nothing is really standing out to me. So, unless someone has something real to go on today, this is the best I've got. To keep us with something to talk about...

Vote: Heroine. I hope everyone's having an easier time getting to the boards so that this will create some waves.

Pen

The game is on!
Day 4 Vote Tally:
Heroine of Time – 1 (Sarah)

Not voting – Repentance, Linkdude74, Doc, Batman, Mellow Ezlo, Go_Dark_Link, Blackkirby, Heroine of Time, Sadia, Frozen Chosen, musicfan

With 12 players alive it takes 7 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Sunday, May 10th 2015 at 10:00 PM CEST.

Heroine of Time - 2

The rest of the players have reached the post requirement today.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom