• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
Or I'm voting to kill myself to kill myself. That could be true too.

Also, considering the whole "he defended Johnny, so he's scum" is honestly really kinda dumb. You have nothing else on me. Like I said earlier, just because I didn't find someone scummy like the oh-so-fabulous and unwavering Repentance, it doesn't make me scum.

I will tell you, however, that I can contact 2 other people that are currently in the game. Take that as you will.

I don't buy it. If you're town, there's no reason you'd want to kill yourself and harm the town, especially if you have the abilities you say you do. Or, you really are town but have a terrible attitude about this game. Either way, I think the town would benefit from your lynch. If you're really town and have these valuable abilities, looks like you'd try to defend yourself. Not get fed up and say "Fine. Kill me." You're either a Jester, a scum trying to pretend to be Jester, or a townie who's fed up with the game. I'm going to assume the scum options.

David

But you called me here...
I don't buy it. If you're town, there's no reason you'd want to kill yourself and harm the town, especially if you have the abilities you say you do. Or, you really are town but have a terrible attitude about this game. Either way, I think the town would benefit from your lynch. If you're really town and have these valuable abilities, looks like you'd try to defend yourself. Not get fed up and say "Fine. Kill me." You're either a Jester, a scum trying to pretend to be Jester, or a townie who's fed up with the game. I'm going to assume the scum options.

Townie fed up with the game is the winner. Or a townie that's trying to make a point.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
David my logic is sound; you are easily the best target with I'd say Scarfed as #2 and LD as #3 although I think that could change. Thar made a great point earlier and Scarfeds willingness to role claim tomorrow makes me think maybe he's town.

I'm will Loz on this one. A spoiled sport Townie who is going to kill himself to make a point instead of playing the game is still anti town and we are better off without them.

Jamie

I don't mean to make you feel bad, but a negative anti town behaviour when you are pressured is not going to help the town at all. I'm not sure why you are so angry.

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
Hey Im here Guys I just got slapped in the face with 4 projects for school.
Im also out of town this week but will try to make some posts. Im going to read through this tommorow and put in some feed back :)

Jamie

IGMEOY
The mafia could have guessed my role and voted for johny. With a diffrence of almost an hour this stands out to me but not enough to go on. If we have a cop can you target wizzrobe?
Great point MF. I'd argue even that your role was extremely obvious. I agree that wizz would be a fantastic cop target.

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
Thar, I'm now not as suspicious of you as I once was, especially with the whole jumping off the bandwagon on Day 1. Right now, Heroine of Time looks far more suspicious since she jumped off earlier than you did.

David, though, your behaviour is incredibly odd. You defended Johnny, who turned out to be scum, and you're voting for yourself, and on top of that you've been getting quite emotional. Of course, this doesn't automatically make you scum, but I think you may very well be.

Vote: David

As for cop targets, anyone is fair game. There are a lot of players who would be worth investigating, such as players that don't post a lot. Such players don't give much evidence, which tells me that they want to be under the radar. It's quite possible that one of those players could be scum. That's my two cents on the matter at hand.

Jamie

I am a little worried about one thing. The current trend right now is mafia = bosses. What if all of the bosses were mafia? That's at least 6, maybe more. Perhaps we have a long game yet to play.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Thar, I'm now not as suspicious of you as I once was, especially with the whole jumping off the bandwagon on Day 1. Right now, Heroine of Time looks far more suspicious since she jumped off earlier than you did.

David, though, your behaviour is incredibly odd. You defended Johnny, who turned out to be scum, and you're voting for yourself, and on top of that you've been getting quite emotional. Of course, this doesn't automatically make you scum, but I think you may very well be.

Vote: David

As for cop targets, anyone is fair game. There are a lot of players who would be worth investigating, such as players that don't post a lot. Such players don't give much evidence, which tells me that they want to be under the radar. It's quite possible that one of those players could be scum. That's my two cents on the matter at hand.
Would you mind your self being a cop target?

Also doc don't feel obligated to protect me I used my one shot so I'm now a VT.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Well, yeah, Rep I am now fairly certain is town.

I'm gonna have to disagree with you there, especially since Heroine unvoted after Thar, so you got that fact wrong. Also, you not wanting to be investigated by a role cop makes me somewhat suspicious. You say the role cop should check out inactive players, which isn't always for the best. Mafia won't fly under the radar by posting little. Look at the two who have been discovered already; two very active members of this game. Even before pressure was put on them. Investigating an active player is more likely to get results. If the cop learns that Rep, for example, is innocent, then they know that his accusations are not a scum trying to throw suspicion.

IGMEOY Savage

Jamie

Would you mind explaining this to me? What is musicfan's role and why would it be obvious to the mafia, and cause them to vote for Johnny?
Basically, mf essentially said his role. If Jonny died, he's scum, if mf died, jonny was scum. Easy to see that mf was a day vig (apparently 1 shot) with a twist. Savage voted for jonny an hour after this happened, so it looks a bit like he's trying to jump on the wagon after mf announced he day vigd jon boy. Amateur mistake I think, but it's a pretty decent lead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom