• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
I also have suspicions regarding the two of them, but I'm going to wait and see what happens before I vote as well.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I want to chime in and say this is how Rep usually plays, and for now I have some trust in him.

David

But you called me here...
Even with Sarah's "confirmation" of Rep's play style, I don't buy it.

Rep just attacked Frozen over the difference between cop and flavor cop. I don't care if it is just how he always addresses people that are "wrong", but that response was not merited. I've played games with a flavor cop that recieved names of his targets. It is all relative to the setup that the moderator chooses.

I really don't like his attitude toward Thar and Johnny. I agree that this mode of scum hunting points in an anti-town and possibly even serial killer. His arrogant and flamboyant statement regarding how he was right is appalling and manipulative.

You guys didn't trust my scum hunting skills, eh?

Wow.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
@Johnny Sooshi
I did agree that it was suspicious, but I also think your vote was quick and unwarranted. I do use FoS to make that player and others know for sure that I am beyond just a casual suspicion of them.

As we have all agreed, day 1 lynches are inevitable. I am going to gun for who I think is the scummiest, and I did exactly that.

You saying I am SK, not only discounting literally any possibility that I am Town but also every other third party role to peg me as a dangerous player and get me lynched.

There's 1 vote on you, jon boy. Why the need to try to get the bandwagon shifted to me so soon? My scumdar is tingling.

@David I really don't think I attacked Frozen; I was explaining to him the differences. I've never played with a flavour cop that says names and wouldn't you think Thar's post would also have me assume otherwise, because he was very, very set on the sword. Which would make me assume that his role told him specifically about what the character was wielding. How was this attacking by any stretch? I thought I quite calmly explained to him why this wasn't the case.

A little bit of arrogance here and there is all in good fun. Once again jumping to the Serial Killer assumption. There is 1 Serial Killer amongst 20 players and that's the first thing that comes up for you? Seems like some really unnecessary reinforcement of jon boy. Scum bud protecting scum bud, perhaps?

FoS: David

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Wow, good hit on Deku! I honestly wasn't actually expecting him to be scum.

Thar's comment about the sword is confusing me. It does seem like some sort of flavour cop role, but reading back, I noticed this post of his from day 1:

Vote: Batman

Greetings, newest archrival. Do you have a sword?

He's talking about a sword. Is there a connection? I really don't know.

However, that is not all. I also noticed this post a little later on:

Guys, maybe he's just claiming Beedle, albeit in a nonsensical manner.

Only last week, that guy charged me more than Tingle does for translating charts!

Unvote
Vote: DekuNut

All I wanted was a sword...

Thar's third post in the game, and he's again talking about a sword. Guys, I think Thar really wants a sword.

The character that instantly comes to my mind when I think about characters in the game wanting a sword is Ghirahim, based on the fact that he always tries to grab Link's. I seriously doubt Ghirahim is who Thar is though, because Ghirahim is almost certainly anti-town, and I doubt Thar would make it that obvious if he were anti-town. Might be worth looking into though.

The other character I can think of is Pipit. I don't remember if he ever says in-game if he wants a sword, but he is a knight so it would make sense. And as a knight, it would also make sense for him to have some sort of investigative role. Pendio has been known to include modified/obscure roles in his games, so I can totally see him making Pipit some sort of cop that is looking for a sword. Perhaps that's the only result he gets instead of an innocent/guilty response? It would explain why he mentioned Johnny not having a sword.

idk though, this whole thing is confusing me and I'm probably reaching.

Jamie

Nice find, ez. I have to say I'm rather confused. Maybe his role only allows him to find out if someone has a sword or not? Seems limited but there could be other investigative roles. I don't know, I'm rather confused myself.

David

@Repentance, I'd love to curb your curiosity of my scumminess, but alas it is of no use. I am innocent. All I know is that if I were confused about a role and then read your post, I'd feel attacked for my own ignorance.

Jamie

I think it's a stretch to say sword/no sword is equivalent to guilty/not guilty. Link has a sword.

Jamie

@David I did not mean to seem like I was attacking Frozen. If he/she felt that way, then I apologize.

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
The whole sword thing by Thar is quite strange. It's consistent, but at the same time, it seems like it's manufactured to con people into trusting him. I'm highly suspicious of him, but Johnny and Heroine of Time aren't clear of suspicion either.

FoS: Thar

David

Also to that whole "scum buds protecting scum buds" thing. Just because I find someone innocent or less guilty than you do, does not make me scum.

Jamie

Also to that whole "scum buds protecting scum buds" thing. Just because I find someone innocent or less guilty than you do, does not make me scum.
Right, hence the FoS. You'd only end up being suspicious to me if jon boy died and dipped scum.

Jamie

Dipped... I meant flipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom