• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Boss Mode & Silent Realm Challenge Times

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
:mastersword:In Legend of Zelda Skyward there is a character called The Thunder Dragon Lanayru who lets you replay bosses and Silent Realms.:eek:ctorok: You may challenge yourself by trying to finish them with a faster time. Please post your fastest time in the comments.<3 Of course I expect you to be honest. I have no way of checking your data to find out if you're lying.

Silent Realm

First Silent Realm Farore's Trial:

Second Silent Realm Nayru's Trial:

Third Silent Realm Din's Trial:

Forth Silent Realm The Goddess's Trial:

Boss Mode

Demon Lord Ghirahim:

Pyroclastic Fiend Scaldera:

Thousand-Year Arachnid Moldarach:

The Imprisoned (1st):

Ancient Automaton Koloktos:

Abyssal Leviathan Tentalus:

Demon Lord Ghirahim (2nd):

The Imprisoned (2nd):

The Imprisoned (3rd):

The fabulous Demon Lord Ghirahim (3rd):

:triforce:I hope you have fun posting your best time, so that you can fill Ghirahim's <3 with rainbows.
:mastersword:

Last edited by a moderator:
That is great news! I do hope this becomes a staple in the series after appearing in both Ocarina of Time 3D and Skyward Sword. It's a very fun way to replay boss battles without starting a new file, and it keeps you playing after completing the game. This is good news for the silent realm portions too; assuming they're fun to play, that is.

Ganon0075

Ganon, King of Douchness.
Intresting.
I am glad that they decided to bring back the boss mode thing although I am a bit dissapointed that you can not fight Levias or Bilocyte again because they seem like cool battles.
Also I think doing the Silent Realms over might be fun.
I can't wait to post my records on here. ^_^

X

Xelna

No one actually posted their times on Silent Realms? Surprising. I'll start this off by posting these :

Faron Woods = 2:02.93
Eldin Volcano = 4:46.46 (easily beatable)
Lanayru Desert = 3:47.49 (easily beatable)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom