• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Skyward Sword Better Than Wind Waker?

In my mind, WW is the best Zelda game. However, I'm not certain if SS beats it out. So tell me, is SS better than WW? Why do you say that?

Niko Bellic 817

GH3: Legends of Rock
I find it much better so far. Flying in the sky doesn't take nearly as long as sailing, which involved playing a song to change the wind direction, waiting for Link to finish playing, and then show the cutscene of Link looking in the wind direction. After that, you can finally start sailing in the right direction. Though, from what I hear, there's no warping system in the sky for Skyward Sword and Wind Waker lets you warp with those wind twister things. Anyways, Skyward Sword's difficulty is *way* more difficult than the Wind Waker's. Also, S.S. has no triforce charts.

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
i like skyward sword better. I think that the art style is the perfect combo of realism in tp and the bright vibrant colors in ww. I like the flying aspect because it seems more condensed than the ocean in ww and I can get places quicker. I think that the combat is the best i have ever played. I felt like the difficulty level in skyward sword is better than ww. SS is surely in the top class of games throughout history.

I'm in exactly the same predicament as you. I prefer the early parts of Wind Waker to that of Skyward Sword and I like the later parts of Skyward Sword more than in Wind Waker, so I guess I hold them in a pretty equal regard. Tough call though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom