• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Sky Stag Beetle Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris112

ゼルダファンの伝説!
Hi, um, I need help to get the Sky Stag Beetle. I actually skipped it by accident so I went back to go get it. I was using ZeldaDungeon's guide to find the beetle and it said it is near the bazaar. I can't find it though, so does anyone know the exact location of the beetle?

Starting from the lower entrance to the Knight Academy, walk to the left and down the steps ahead. Continue down, and the left you'll see a large tree by itself with the Beetle on it.

There's also a beetle on the academy itself, walk out the 1st floor and head right, it'll be on the academy wall near the vases.

JamesBond007

Indigo Child
Placement of bugs is random when you move from one area to another. Sky Stag Beetle doesn't always appear on the same tree. This is true for all bugs in the game. If you buy a Bug Medal from Beedle and equip it, you will see all bugs on the map.

G

GuruGuru

A Bug medal costs like a thousand rupees :P ... As far as I've noticed, there always is a Sky Stag Beetle on the tree Josh described.

Sky Stag Beetles, like all bugs, appear somewhat randomly. Check trees in Skyloft, particularly around the steps leading away from the Knight Academy (specifically the steps reached from the lower area of the Academy, not the balcony), but they can appear on other trees too. They also can appear on the windmill... or whatever it was. The place with the bird nest on top. Exit the area (go into a building) and come back to make things reset.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom