• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Well guys, I've decided to cancel A Sage's Destiny. I really don't think it's going to work out (it sounds like I'm breaking up with it).
HOWEVER, anyone who signed up for it originally, your characters will not go to waste! I'll use them in my upcoming fan fic! Here's a list.

Jedizora
Caeda
gerudogirl
Raindrop14
Luigidude64
bluelink
TreeHuggerPanda
amaterasu
Go Dark Link
Hero of Time
Elvenknight
pokemonclub
Dekunut
Atsuma
(if any changes need to be made for your character, let me know. Also, if you signed up for my original story, you can't be a main character. Sorry.)​

Okay, now for the requirements!

Name: Rya Esme
Race: shape shifter (elf, shape shifter, lycan [wolf, but can transform into a human at will, and has some wolf abilities in human form], fairy [also can turn into a human at will], tempestarii [humanoid beings that can cause or prevent storms], human)
Magic: spirit, psychic, aura (anything from nature, or psychic, aura, etc.)
Weapons: dagger and crossbow (two maximum)
Personality: feisty, intelligent, loyal, angered somewhat easily
Appearance: light brown hair, laser blue eyes, scar down left leg, wears jeans, a t-shirt, and nikes (whether you want modern or Hylian style clothes is entirely up to you)
Good/Evil: Good
Role: Light Creator

Here are the main characters I need (besides mine):

Shadow Stalker: penguinboy82

Wind Rider: Blue eyed beast

Earth Shaker: Must be human, earth abilities

Forest Dweller: Keyari

Water Leaper: must be fairy, water magic

Flame Wielder: xmajorax

That's it! Sorry this is so lengthy. Can't wait!

Last edited:

blue-eyes

Phoenix
Name: Elliot Karmis
Personality: Sweet, caring, likeable.
Appearance: Medium length blonde hair, grey eyes, silver tunic and silver pants
Race: tempestarii
Magic: Whatever magic I need
Weapons: Small Silver Dagger, White bow
Role: Wind Rider

Last edited:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Nice, I am still included in the list. :P I wonder if you can use my character as the Shadow Stalker, if you can, then yeah, go ahead, if not, then anything you have in mind. ^^

Keyari

翼のエルフ
Here you go, I didn't sign up before so here....

Name: Tekara Ki
Race: Elf
Personality: Very quiet and caring, but fierce when angry.
Appearance: Dark brown hair pulled into two french braids, emerald green eyes, light blue tunic, tight tan pants, brown leather boots, and a pendant containing a single green stone that matches her eyes.
Magic: control of the forest- moves trees, plants, and has a mental map of the area...
Weapons: Twin Curved Daggers and a bow.
Role: Forest Dweller

Last edited:
Since no one is really signing up anymore, here's what I'll do. Anyone who wants to be a main character that signed up for my original story, and if any changes need to be made, please send me a PM. I'll take a few people before I stop. Also, I'm not operating on a "first come, first serve" system. Please sign up, and I can't wait to hear from y'alls!

this seems interesting. Ill sign up.
Name: Justin Riley
Race: Human
Magic: fire, can shoot fire balls, can also have a kind of flamethrower kind of attak, but drains alot of energy.
Weapons: dagger(hold it ice-pick style) and short sword
Personality: Quiet, Thoughtful, gets angry but cares about his friends
Appearance: dark brown eyes, black mediem length hair, wears a dark red cloak with a hood usually up and over shadowing some of his face
Role: Flame Wielder

So, am I in?

Last edited:

penguinboy82

Nature's troll
Name: Steven Jonette (Joan-a)
Race: Lycan
Magic: Shadow of the past (It uses any magic it has been in contact with so far and turns it into Shadow Magic)
Weapons: Double-edged pull-apart battle ax (When I say "Double edged, I mean like this on the top and the bottom. it pulls apart at the middle to become two different one-sided battle-axes. Very heavy. (I'm assuming this counts as two weapons :P )
Personality: Sneaky, master of trickery and disguise, loyal friend, courageous, not easily angered, quiet
Appearance: blue eyes, jet-black long hair, prefers loose-fitting jeans and a t-shirt
Role: Shadow Stalker

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom