• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sign of the Stars RP

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
Kineko heard the noises and hopped up into a nearby tree, pulling Hoinu up with her.

Akuma leaned against another tree a bit ways away from the group, deciding to watch what would happen.

((akuma you little ****zu))

Elementic

Kineko looked down at Shia'na for a moment before watching the men wearing the black clothes.

Akuma smirked and stepped ahead a bit, allowing Daemon to come out of the demon's shadow.

Elementic

((no, they're watching =3 it's akuma's idea, the little bugger.

it's hard to switch between this akuma and the KI RP one. they're both teasers, but have VERY different pasts and storylines i'm planning))

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((Well, like this?))

After a long, awkward period of silence, Dagger finally spoke up again, sounding extremely annoyed. "Just how long do you plan on following me? I'd like to know so I can count the seconds until you finally leave me alone."

((Dagger being Dagger.))

Hiroz shrugged. He wasn't sure himself, he had years before him still and nothing better to do. He just gave a hapless shrug in response to Dagger. He was bored and quiet if nothing else, but so very content. He finally had a companion, and he wasn't going to leave so easy.

((and this is Hiroz. :P))

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((Nice!))

Dagger's everlasting glower only grew more furious at Hiroz's simple shrug. "Well, decide quickly. I'm letting you follow me, I'm not letting you follow me forever."

((your welcome. he is fun))

"Why not?" Was his simple reply. He tilted his head curiously at Dagger. They had forever. Why can't he stay with the one person, well close enough to a person, that didn't beat him up or drive him away. Dagger was trying to, but he wasn't really putting effort into it. I mean simple words aren't enough to drive away Hiroz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom