• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Shield

skybird11

state alchemist
i think this is an amazing idea. it will teach you not to rely on defending and gets you used to attaacking with the sword. as mentioned above, it's a way to get rid of rupees when you have a full wallet. in that sence its more of a challenge because they wont put rupees in chests so its harder to obtain them and you must be decisive in how you invest your rupees.

I was wondering if there is any info on what exactly the Shield Meter is for?

I have 2 questions:

Does the meter decrease with every blow your shield takes, or does it decrease if you do something like a shield bash?

When your shield meter depletes, does your shield break, or do you become stunned/unable to use it for a while?

Dark_One

Fierce Diety
I think the shield meter is a good addition to Zelda. It'll make you think a little more during combat to preserve your shield for bigger battles.When all is said and done the meter probably won't deplete as fast as people think it will anyways.

In response to Vault Boys questions:

The meter will most likely deplete both ways and when it depletes; lesser shields will break but in all likelihood the hylian shield would probably just become damaged lowering its defense capabilities.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom