• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

MM-3DS Sheikah Stone

TheRockinStallion

If I'm not back in 15 minutes, just wait longer!
Didn't we cover that already? I'M A DUDE!
For those of you who, like me, this is their first time playing MM, I'm curious as to how often do you use the Sheikah stone in the clock tower for hints. I think I've consulted it about 10 times when I've just gotten totally stuck in some places. Is there shame in using it? XD

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I haven't used it yet, but I've beaten the game a few times already, so I don't need to.

There's definitely no shame in using it. If you're stuck and need a quick hint, it's there and it's convenient! :)

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
There's something in Clocktown that gives hints?! God damnit. I would have loved to use that back in the day...

There were a couple times I consulted the stone because I was running out of time in a dungeon finding that last stray fairy or I made a wrong turn somewhere. Then there was a time I got so frustrated trying to figure out what to do next that I gave in and used it. I think I used it around 10 times total too.

I think everyone should at least try to solve things themselves first. The stone is there when you start getting frustrated and stop having fun.

InsomniacAttack

wtf did u say about me u little mcnuggit?
I didn't use it at all myself but for first time players I think its perfectly fine to use it for hints. MM can be a challenging and confusing game at times and sometimes hints are welcome.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
what how is it confusing? Woodfall is a linear temple, Snowhead you smash a pillar a few time and work your way to the top, Great Bay you follow the pipes first yellow then red then green, Stone Tower literally forces you in one direction which is a giant U-Turn essentially then you flip it and repeat... Now it's the fairies that i hate looking for. As well as bosses, depending on your skill level those things can take literally ages.

InsomniacAttack

wtf did u say about me u little mcnuggit?
what how is it confusing? Woodfall is a linear temple, Snowhead you smash a pillar a few time and work your way to the top, Great Bay you follow the pipes first yellow then red then green, Stone Tower literally forces you in one direction which is a giant U-Turn essentially then you flip it and repeat... Now it's the fairies that i hate looking for. As well as bosses, depending on your skill level those things can take literally ages.
In some points in the game there are no clues of what to do next and so a hint can be useful.

Might have been easy for you, but the hints are there for those who have trouble. I got stuck at Snowhead Temple trying to get to the top floor because I thought you were supposed to roll into the pillars. I got stuck at Great Bay because I didn't see the hookshot above the red fish. I think if I had the willpower I would have figured it out eventually. I just didn't want to spend an hour being mad at the game. It is too good for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom