• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Shadow Link In SS

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
That would have been great. I was actually thinking that the game would need this. Ghirahim was like Dark Fi in a way. Maybe if the dude next to Ghirahim in that ancient painting was Dark Link. Dark Link should definitley be in the sequel for Skyward Sword.

I believe it was wasted potential on Nintendo's part to not include Shadow Link in Skyward Sword. Sword battles with the fearsome foe have been acclaimed as some of the hardest in franchise history and duking it out with the 1:1 motion controls would have been ideal. This is something many fans including myself desired before the release of Skyward Sword and to not see Nintendo follow through was disappointing. Rather than repeat Ghirahim battles, this would have been an interesting sword fighting alternative for the Fire Sanctuary perchance. While we're discussing wasted potential, it also would have been nice if Volvagia had made an appearance. Skyward Sword was a near perfect game but it's the things that it failed to do that slightly soured the experience for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom