• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

WW-Wii U Sequence Breaking Woes

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
I was playing through WW recently, but I tried to sequence break (without success). These are the sequence breaks I tried to do:

Greatfish Island before Forest Haven:
After you obtain Din's Pearl and the King of Red Lions tells you to go south, if you deviate from the path (for example, head west instead of south) the KoRL turns you around.

Triforce Shards without the Triforce Charts (sort of):
This is the more interesting one, which I tried using the Triforce Shard off Outset Island. I saved before getting the Triforce Chart, then I went to Tingle to decipher it as usual. I then opened the Triforce Chart, and drew a picture of the Chart. I then reloaded my file without saving.
So, I used the picture I drew as a guide, and I went to the spot where the X was and tried to obtain the Triforce Shard. It took some trial and error, but eventually I thought I did it. I didn't get a chest though; instead I got a pot with barnacles on it, and an Octorok appeared next to me!
Then, I got and deciphered the Triforce Chart again, and the chart still matched the sketch I did. While I'm aware that Triforce Shard locations are random for each time you play the game, I worked around this randomness and I STILL couldn't get the Triforce Shard! >.<
I was hoping there was some sort of programming flaw to exploit, but I was wrong. If this was possible, it could save so many Rupees....

Has anyone else here bothered to try to sequence break WW, but without success? If so, what did you try to do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom