• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Oracle Of Seasons/Ages Secrets Suddenly Wont Work

B

bandman232

So I finished Oracle of Season, and I started a linked playthrough of ages. After linking the games for the upgraded sword after i beat skull dungeon, I get on Seasons to do the secret for the extra heart container. When I get on, my L-3 sword is back to L-2 and none of the secret characters form the linked games are showing up, and thus can't use the passwords to get the special items. Does anyone know what might have happened? And will I have to start the games all over again? Because I had to Redo Seasons after my save file somehow got deleted.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Your first playthrough of either game is static; it's a "normal" run. You can never get Master Sword on that file, among other secrets. You can only use these secrets on a Hero file; i.e. after completing Ages Linked and using the subsequent password in Ages.

So my advice is just to finish Ages and use the password that you get after beating the true final boss.

B

bandman232

I'm not sure I'm fully understanding you. I got the L-2 Sword in Ages, but the Ghini doesn't appear in Seasons when I go to do that secret. And what's the difference between a linked game and a password game?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom