• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Scrubs

Is anyone here on the forums a fan of the TV show Scrubs? Seasons 1-7 aired on NBC from October 2st 2001 to May 8th 2008. Season 8-9 aired on ABC from January 6th 2009 to March 17th 2010. This is my favorite TV show of all time. I've been watching it for years now. Dr. Cox is my favorite character on the show. I own every season and watched it literally every day for almost 3 years. My favorite seasons are a tie between season 1 and 8. I don't really have any problems with the show other than I wish it would have kept the same tone it had in the first few seasons. Seasons 5 to 7 were good, I thought. It picked up in season 8. It had some really good episodes in those 3 seasons. The season 5 Episode 20 "My Lunch" comes to mind. Season 9 where it shifted from the hospital to the Med school ,I didn't think was horrible. I think it would have been a little bit more well received if ABC would have went with Bill Lawrence wanted to do and call it Scrubs Med and made it feel like more of a spinoff. Those are some of my thoughts on this amazing show. I have alot more. lol I know this show pretty well. So what do you all think of Scrubs?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom