• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Scrubs Mafia - Sign-ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Hello one and all! It is time to get crackin at the next sign-ups for mafia. I, Darknut Hutner, will be your host on this fine adventure. The theme to this game is Scrubs. That's right, a mafia game based on the comedy TV show, Scrubs. As such, there won't be nearly the level of morbidity that we see in other mafia games, but there should be some good comedy and intense gameplay. So get to your keyboards and sign up. I'm looking for a fairly large game this time, around 26 players to be exact, so I'm hoping that everyone will enjoy this. If I get more people past the limit, your name will go on a replacement list in case some people need to leave the game or have not filled the post quota.

And without further delay, sign ups....are....OPEN!

Players:
1) A Link In Time [CONFIRMED]
2) Dracomajora [CONFIRMED]
3) Viral Maze [CONFIRMED]
4) Josh [CONFIRMED]
5) Thareous [CONFIRMED]
6) Pendio [CONFIRMED]
7) Mido [CONFIRMED]
8) Xyphon [CONFIRMED]
9) odd300 [CONFIRMED]
10) justac00lguy [CONFIRMED]
11) Annie [CONFIRMED]
12) Atticus [CONFIRMED]
13) Keeseman [CONFIRMED]
14) Go_Skyward [CONFIRMED]
15) PancakeSamurai [CONFIRMED]
16) LittleGumball [CONFIRMED]
17) Keyshe [CONFIRMED]
18) Luna [CONFIRMED]

Replacements:
Heroine of Time
Ninten*

Sign ups are now closed. Role PMs have been send. Everyone is confirmed so we can start very shortly!

Last edited:

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
So, now all the beginners are joining what was actually supposed to be an advanced game instead of the actual beginners, huh? XD

Mmm... Do I want to be in three different Mafia games at once? ...Probably not. I want to play though. D: Sign me up as a replacement, I suppose, and let me know if you're having trouble filling the spots at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom