• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Scariest Zelda Enemy?

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I don't know, I never found anything in The Legend of Zelda to be scary. I only find it Awesome, Interesting, and Fun. But I always like fighting Darknuts.

Valexi

Hylian Thief
I feel that we've had this thread before....ah well, I'll say this again:

content

Deadhand.
Because the bottom of the well area just wasn't scary enough on its own, they had to throw in a deformed pale zombie with giant teeth and multiple long blood stained limbs sticking up out of the ground waiting to grab you.
Might he have been easy to beat? Maybe, but that doesn't mean I didn't get a panic attack every time I got captured by those bloody hands and have him slowly approach and lower his neck in an attempt to bite my face off. His black empty eyes didn't make the experience any better either.
I first played this game when I was 8, mind you, and this creature induced many nightmares and panic attacks.
I'm 20 now, and I'm not really looking forward to meeting this monster again on the 3DS.
I was scared of him when he was on a 2D screen; now I have to deal with him popping out at me in 3D?
I'm having fun already.

content

Goro-Link

I am all of me.
Well back when I was younger I found Pamela's father to fairly creepy (Hes the mummy that comes out of the closet in MM). Other than that I'd have to go with the dead hand.

Oh yeah. he's scary. and the worst part is that you can't even attack him. stupid little girl.

@ Valexi, where does he appear? i don't remember ever seeing him. :hmm:

I feel that we've had this thread before....ah well, I'll say this again:

content

Deadhand.
Because the bottom of the well area just wasn't scary enough on its own, they had to throw in a deformed pale zombie with giant teeth and multiple long blood stained limbs sticking up out of the ground waiting to grab you.
Might he have been easy to beat? Maybe, but that doesn't mean I didn't get a panic attack every time I got captured by those bloody hands and have him slowly approach and lower his neck in an attempt to bite my face off. His black empty eyes didn't make the experience any better either.
I first played this game when I was 8, mind you, and this creature induced many nightmares and panic attacks.
I'm 20 now, and I'm not really looking forward to meeting this monster again on the 3DS.
I was scared of him when he was on a 2D screen; now I have to deal with him popping out at me in 3D?
I'm having fun already.

content

I think I don't need to say anything any more.

jack546

The chosen one
i think skullwaltulas are scarier redeads or dead hands they look creepy and surprising they are the reason i cant get a 100 percent on Oot redeads and dead hands they are total pushovers

C

coffeebean!

Wallmasters. They aren't so much scary as they are surprising. Once I enter a room and I know there's a wallmaster in there, I try to move as much as I can as to not have to start all over 3:

Although I must admit, when I was in the Shadow Temple in OoT a Skulltula popped out of nowhere and I shrieked in horror <.<
It was more of the surprise than scariness, though.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I'm not really scared of anything. I'm really only scared of things depending on their appearance, not what they do. What's so scary about wallmasters? They try and jump down on your head…well, they're sorta scary because of that. But what I'm most scared of are Redeads, because most of the time they're in a dark place and they make extremely annoying freaky sounds…

Wallmasters. Specifically from OoT/MM.

And not just in appearance, but in gameplay concept too. They're worse enough in the way that they're a creepy purple/blood color, and look exactly like a severed hand, but also what they do to you. Nothing is worse than being right in the middle of a huge dungeon, only to be kicked out and having to trek back through it again. I remember always freaking out in the Forest Temple when I would see the shadow, followed by that sickening "wooooo" sound that it makes when it's right above you. No so much in appearance, but just what it does to the player mentally.

Toon_Link

Super Awesome Member
The four Poes in the Arbiters Grounds in TP are pretty creepy, and as stated above the Dead Hand in OoT was pretty scary. I think most of the monsters that were scary are from TP with it's "superior graphics."

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Only some enemies scare me. Like Key Masters. I'm not really scared but just nervous to go against them. Redeads just creep me out. I'm talking about the ones from Wind Waker.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
REDEADS! I was so terrified when a redead first looked at me, everytime I heard that moan afterwords, I left the room and did serious contemplation on whether or not saving the world was worth it.

Next are wallmasters. I absolutely hate them. The wind that blows just before they come down sends a chill through my spine. The first time they grabbed me I stopped playing for a good while. In my head I was thinking, "WHAT WAS THAT! OH MY GOODNESS A HAND JUST GRABBED ME FROM THE CEILING!" Or something like that.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Scary? Well, to be honest here, I didn't find anything in WW scary. Maybe the redead's screech was the closest thing to scary, but not really. I will have to go with Redeads just for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom