• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Saviors of the Sea RP

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"Uh-huh." Fang replied snidely, before peering over the side. Her scowl only grew deeper at the sight of Bangs, and she shouted "HEY! WHADDAYA THINK YOU'RE DOIN' DOWN THERE?!" at the currently innocent siren.

"What, am I not allowed to pop in for a visit?" She called up jokingly, obviously used to this routine.

"No! Y'all know sirens're bad luck! Now get outta here!"

Bangs frowned, a real true frown this time, and sighed as she started to slide back into the water...

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"That's not true!" Arianna says while climbing. "Be nice and let her come on. I'll keep an eye on her."

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Bangs paused at Arianna's words, a look of hope in her eyes as she looked back up at Fang.

The woman looked angry and troubled, and gnashed her teeth before barking "Fine. But if anythin' bad happens, I'm blamin' both'a y'all."

Bangs let out a squeal of utter joy when permission was given, and she quickly scrambled up the ladder at the side of the boat. She chose to sit on the outside rail, right by Fang, as she gave her a bright smile of thanks.

"Yeah yeah, just keep outta trouble." Fang grumbled, as she went back to doing her job.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((OK, if anyone else besides DL is still here, if oyu could all just... come back, do something. I'm going to do the storm pretty soon, so I'd like to know who's still with us by then. I'm giving everyone a week. If you don't post by then, then I think I'm gonna have to sink you. Sorry, I just wanna make sure everyone in the RP won't get left behind.))

"She's a siren." Fang snapped. "Don't y'all know they're bad luck?! They trick ships into steerin' into rocks, they cause storms, an' all the guy sailors always go gaga fer their stupid love songs. S'why more girls're gettin' jobs on the sea, but sirens're still a huge heap'a trouble wherever they go."

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
( i would love to do something but im curnetly with kiritos character and kirito hasnt been on in a about a week so im sort of in a standing point becasue in my chracters situation i really cant just ditch kirito and i might wait for you to start the storm so i can get myself back in because i have no idea when kirito is comming back....)

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
((i'm here...it's just that i'm not really getting a chance to DO anything. any hints as to what i could do to interact with the other characters, because i can't really see any))

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((OK... For Kribs, I think I will let you take a creative liberty. You can find a way to have gotten rid of Kirito's character, whether it be handing him to someone else or whatever. I'm going to have to talk with him, but he may end up dropping.

Ele, you kind of have to make your own story. I'm sorry that there's no big thing to just kinda follow right now, and I'm even more sorry that no one seems to be sticking to this, but there's several people your characters could walk up to. Maybe you could interact with Kirbs, ask about the kid he found. Maybe you could talk to Bangs, start a conversation with her. There's more opportunities than you think.))

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Don had looked over the ropes when he Fang had began to grumble and Arianna came back aboard. He walked over to Fang, not seeing the green haired girl until he got closer.

"Who's this?" He asked, motioning towards Bangs. "A member of the little trader ship?"

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Bangs had actually perked up at the sight of Don, but only had time to give him a cute smile and a wave before Fang cut her off with a glare.

"She's a siren." The sailor replied to her crewmate, jerking her head towards the slightly subdued girl. "Watch yer back with this one, Donny ol' boy. I'mma go warn the other guys 'round here, just in case." And she went off to do so.

((Great time to bring in any other male characters if you want.))

Last edited:

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
"What!?" Don exclaimed, grabbing one of his curved blades. "Why is it on board? Does Yuki know?"

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Bangs yelped and paled in terror when she saw the weapon pointed at her, but Fang just called out "Tellin' her now!" as she headed towards the captain's quarters.

The siren risked a single glance up towards the crow's nest, where her only supporter waited, before staring down the edge of Don's blade. Oh gosh, this was exactly what she'd been afraid of!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom