• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sabel27's GIMP Creations

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
You are very good at this! Super jealous, so I definitely need one :)

Signature or Avatar: Sig
Character or Object: http://thefanteecee.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/heart.jpg
Colors or Background: Incorporate colors of picture into it... also maybe some blue and/or purple
Text and Font (optional): This heart will start a riot in me. ('riot' should be the main component of the phrase, so make it stand out please!)
Additional details (optional): the name 'Ellyrane' in the bottom right hand corner, but only if it looks good to you! I dont necessarily need it!

Sabel27

Advanced Ocarinaist
You are very good at this! Super jealous, so I definitely need one :)

Character or Object: http://thefanteecee.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/heart.jpg
Colors or Background: Incorporate colors of picture into it... also maybe some blue and/or purple
Text and Font (optional): This heart will start a riot in me. ('riot' should be the main component of the phrase, so make it stand out please!)
Additional details (optional): the name 'Ellyrane' in the bottom right hand corner, but only if it looks good to you! I dont necessarily need it!

Yeah, I can do that! I can get started on it soon. Thanks for requesting!

---

Your request is finished, Chilfo Freeze! Here you go:

HeartSignatureChilfoFreeze.png

http://i1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff470/Sabel27/HeartSignatureChilfoFreeze.png

Tell me if you want anything changed!

Last edited:

Sabel27

Advanced Ocarinaist
Wow...I haven't made myself a signature in a while... Let's change that.

SkywardSwordSignature2.png

That's better.

---

Josie: I will work on resizing your avatar soon. I may have to start it all over from scratch, but I will get it done.

Beeker

Wild Card
Excellent job with the sigs! ^^
I love your new one. Very nice colours and design in the background. Love them, and keep up the good work!

Sabel27

Advanced Ocarinaist
Excellent job with the sigs! ^^
I love your new one. Very nice colours and design in the background. Love them, and keep up the good work!

Wow, thanks! ^^ That means a lot coming from you!

can you make me one that is liek yours? yours is so awesome, sabel27! XD ^^

Sure, I can make you a signature! You just have to fill out this little form so that I will know exactly what you want:

Signature or Avatar:
Character or Object: (What you want as the main picture)
Colors or Background: (If you want a specific color or background)
Text and Font (optional):
Additional details (optional): (Any special effects you want me to add)

David

But you called me here...
Wow...I haven't made myself a signature in a while... Let's change that.

SkywardSwordSignature2.png

That's better.

Looking good! I'd recommend looking at some text placement tutorials. That's one of the the only issues I see with your art currently. It might also be cool to look into some smudging effect tutorial to add some cool effects to the renders themselves. There are tutorials all over the internet, especially deviantART. Just take a search find some! It'll help make your signatures pop, I promise.

Sabel27

Advanced Ocarinaist
Looking good! I'd recommend looking at some text placement tutorials. That's one of the the only issues I see with your art currently. It might also be cool to look into some smudging effect tutorial to add some cool effects to the renders themselves. There are tutorials all over the internet, especially deviantART. Just take a search find some! It'll help make your signatures pop, I promise.

Thank you! I will try that next time. Are there any certian text placement tutorials that you would recommend?

-~-~-~-~-

Linkanon, your signature request is finished! Here it is:

KingdomHeartsSignatureLinkanon.png

http://i1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff470/Sabel27/KingdomHeartsSignatureLinkanon.png

Tell me if you want anything changed. Thanks for requesting!

Last edited:

David

But you called me here...

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
Character or Object:
30t49it.png

Colors or Background: dark blue and turquoise
Text and Font (optional): Mistral for font, and the text is ★Nightwing★
If I see you next to never, how can we say forever?'
Additional details (optional): (Any special effects you want me to add) Claw marks on the side...?

Sabel27

Advanced Ocarinaist
Character or Object:
30t49it.png

Colors or Background: dark blue and turquoise
Text and Font (optional): Mistral for font, and the text is ★Nightwing★
If I see you next to never, how can we say forever?'
Additional details (optional): (Any special effects you want me to add) Claw marks on the side...?

Sure, I can do that! I'm not sure if I can add claw marks on the side, but I will try my best, okay? You can expect your new signature in a day or two! (Sorry, I've been quite busy lately...)

I will edit your new signature into this post when I'm done with it...

:EDIT: I finished it early, so here you go! ^^

ForeverSignatureNightwing.png

http://i1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff470/Sabel27/ForeverSignatureNightwing.png

Oh, and while I was making your signature, I noticed that I didn't have the Mistral font. :sweat: I thought that I did... But, I used a font that looks very similar to Mistral called, "Kylie X." I hope that it's alright... But, if you would rather have Mistral, I can try to find it on the internet and switch the two fonts out.

Last edited:

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
Sure, I can do that! I'm not sure if I can add claw marks on the side, but I will try my best, okay? You can expect your new signature in a day or two! (Sorry, I've been quite busy lately...)

I will edit your new signature into this post when I'm done with it...

:EDIT: I finished it early, so here you go! ^^

ForeverSignatureNightwing.png

http://i1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff470/Sabel27/ForeverSignatureNightwing.png

Oh, and while I was making your signature, I noticed that I didn't have the Mistral font. :sweat: I thought that I did... But, I used a font that looks very similar to Mistral called, "Kylie X." I hope that it's alright... But, if you would rather have Mistral, I can try to find it on the internet and switch the two fonts out.

It's perfect! Thank Youu!!!!
/30 character rule

Keyari

翼のエルフ
Sabel~ :3

Signature or Avatar: Userbar. :P
Character or Object: My profile picture, but it's also in one of my albums. I'll give it to you, if need be.
Colors or Background: (If you want a specific color or background): Light blue mixed with green. (Just light blue if you can't mix it all)
Text and Font (optional): Keyari~The Winged Elf
Additional details (optional): (Any special effects you want me to add): Glitter! (Optional) :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom