• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rurouni Kenshin Mafia Sign-Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnimeHat

Humming Swordsman
It's time for another round of mafia! This time, Rurouni Kenshin style! If you wish to join, the first twelve users to post in this thread asking for roles will receive them. You will soon receive a PM explaining your role, ability, and the basic rules of the game. There's a few things that need to be said, first...

1. What happens in Mafia, stays in Mafia
All players participating in the game are not to discuss mafia-related information outside of the game (i.e., roles, allies, votes, etc.) Anyone who does will be modkilled.

2. All Mafia participants must post in the mafia thread at least once during the day phases
If you don't, I can only assume that you aren't playing the game. I'll have no choice to eliminate you.

3. Use your abilities according to the rules
Do not abuse your abilities. Doing so will have hazardous results.

Other than that, have fun! Any additional rules will be explained when the game begins. All right, have at it!

P.S. PM me if you have questions about the game or your role!

Last edited:

AnimeHat

Humming Swordsman
I have PMd Axle and attempted to contact him by email, but I have yet to get a response. I believe that he will approve it, though.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
You should get permission from Axle first before you open sign-ups. There is a waiting list.

We're putting this on hold for the time-being. We're going to see if there's interest in finishing Doctor Who Mafia, and if so, AnimeHat will likely finish modding it. Afterwards -- not 100% sure if it will be immediately the next game, but we'll see -- he can probably resume this game, though the signup thread will probably be remade.

AnimeHat

Humming Swordsman
All right. This mafia game has been approved. Green light. All systems, go.

However, there is one condition. It is unknown whether or not the Doctor Who Mafia has been finished. Axle The Beast will be attempting to contact the remaining players and finish the game. Once this has been done, this mafia game will proceed un-hindered.

EDIT: If you haven't already, please confirm that you have received a PM regarding your role.

EDIT EDIT: There are still six spots remaining, so anyone who wants to play still can.

Last edited:

Pen

The game is on!
However, there is one condition. It is unknown whether or not the Doctor Who Mafia has been finished. Axle The Beast will be attempting to contact the remaining players and finish the game. Once this has been done, this mafia game will proceed un-hindered.

That sounds grand! That Axle will try to finishing the Dr. Who Mafia! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom