• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

RP General Discussion/New Hosts Guide

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Next to nothing in your character app matters. It changes a lot of times once you're in the groove. It's really just there for early character building, and so your co-players can know what to expect from you.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Probably tonight or tomorrow. Storm likes to get these things moving quickly.
Also, since you seem to like games that are a little less serious, may I suggest Great Lakes Avengers? Just opened today, and the entire point of it is to parody superheroes.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
I don't knwo anything about superheroes.

And besides, 99% of my "not serious" stuff is just inside jokes from my D&D campaigns with my irl friends.

I'll stick with one for now.

BTW I joined your website

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
I guess that may be a good point... We pretty much have Dom... yeah, not really a lot that have shown sticking power

I think Dom wins by default then

Congrats Dom :P

Grats Dom.
Thankee very much. :wynaut:

Actually, Domo isn't even that new in the RP section :P

Technically, he joined the forums in October. It's been less than a year, but it seems like he's been here forever.
thats true, I've technically only been here for less than a year. I guess that makes me new?? Idk. I know it qualifies me for most active new member in the GKA's??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom