• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

RP General Discussion/New Hosts Guide

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
I used the same two characters for every RP I did; I haven't had the chance to break out the really powerful ones. Although... I guess I could use Pokémon Champion Ian. I'd probably have to revamp him though, all of my characters were a bit messy back then.

Last edited:

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
That... in no way helps me understand. Unless you mean taking characters from old RPs like that (I'd also like to point out that it wasn't an RP; back then people would write stories/fanfictions using other peoples characters, and we didn't have a creativity center back then so our stories would just wind up here))

Also, @ZeldaandFairies here's the place to meet the crew, talk about RPs, etc, etc. The OP is updated with all the active-in-the-last-month RPs, and you should be able to join most of them if you do so please.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Ok so maybe it's not the greatest idea but it was just that, an idea. People probably wouldn't want us taking their characters anyways..

Also, @ZeldaandFairies , welcome to the RP community! (I'm assuming that you're new to this) we'll be happy to include you in any RP you want!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom