• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
Now that I think about it... why would Slinger be working for the Filer Institute, and selling space lemons to give humans magic abilities? Or maybe its all for Filers research. Idk. Like, he's keeping an eye on the Arconian project while also seeing how humans react to the lemons. Help!
Maybe it’s an attempt to blend in

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
Always gotta follow the dollar. That's my theory. I'll start writing my bit before long. Hopefully I can start to piece this puzzle together.

Guinea

Basically Tingle
Hehehe... wait a sec.

This character you want to introduce... is it a good guy or a bad guy, or a REALLY bad guy?

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
Alright here's my understanding of the current situation:
  • Maxie hired Bob Fett to track down Slinger, framing Alfonso
  • Maxie also lured Slinger to Wendy's to blow up his ship, using Alfonso
  • Witch Doctor is following the Cayde clone
  • The Cayde clone is at the very least under the influence of Dr. Death & co.
  • No one suspects anything about the Cayde clone yet
  • Slinger has betrayed the Lion, Witch, and Doctor (planning to hand them over to the Filer Institute)
  • The Institute are totally playing Slinger like a fiddle
  • Munchie might be the main antagonist
Is that all good?

Oh yeah and before anyone asks, Slinger didn't literally create Maxie (at least I don't think so) but merely gave him his powers (like the telekinetic stuff from earlier) as part of the Area 51 experiments all those years ago. How that earned him the nickname "Slinger" is for you guys to make sense of.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom