• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Guinea

Basically Tingle
So I was thinking that the Lion, Witch, Doctor and Witch Doctor could be the villains of this story. Like, Lion isn't really a lion, just an alien that looks like one. I'm guessing the character in the white coat is the Doctor? (the guy offering 50,000 points)

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
So I was thinking that the Lion, Witch, Doctor and Witch Doctor could be the villains of this story. Like, Lion isn't really a lion, just an alien that looks like one. I'm guessing the character in the white coat is the Doctor? (the guy offering 50,000 points)
I'd be okay with that! I don't know who the white coat guy is (though I do have some suspicions) but if Mighty likes that plan then there you go. I did have my own ideas about who these characters are (beyond being a one-off joke), and did actually slip at least one of them in as a background character already, but I'm totally down for this plan here.

Guinea

Basically Tingle
My post will be up later today, it'll be a bit longer than usual and I'll probably have Alfonso and Maxie make molotovs and burn down the nightclub. Will probably introduce a badguy or two from Slinger's perspective if its ok to kinda give him a story arc too?

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
@Guinea just so you’re aware, Lion, Witch, and the Doctor are still the villains, they’re just luring Cayde and Zerris into a false sense of security. Maxie is her real brother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom