• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
I know retconning is against the rules, but I said that the Cayde clone is “unable to communicate with voicebox” meaning that she can’t speak, yet @OGSniper made her speak. Can I get an explanation for why that was overlooked?

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
I know retconning is against the rules, but I said that the Cayde clone is “unable to communicate with voicebox” meaning that she can’t speak, yet @OGSniper made her speak. Can I get an explanation for why that was overlooked?
Other methods of communication, perhaps. Like maybe some sort of telepathy in the style of Cally from Blake's Seven. The way it was phrased makes it a bit ambiguous as to whether the clone questions aloud or simply as part of an internal monologue.
Also, wouldn’t her father being alive be considered a retcon since it was stated that her parents were dead?
More clones, I'll bet.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
I am sorry for that @MightyMario . I will make sure to pay attention next time.

Parents dead? Easy. The government faked their death so that the could have them work on other sketchy cloning stuff secretly.

That was where I was kinda thinking about going when I wrote my part...

Guinea

Basically Tingle
So basically: Alfonso is wanted by the cops for selling space lemons he bought from Slinger, and the lemons give people strange abilities. Why are Slinger and Alfonso selling space lemons that give people random powers? Well... heh heh... you see...

I have no idea, yet. But I'll get there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom