• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Rosario+Vampire - Mizore

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
Not Zelda, but my fav character from my favorite manga Rosario+Vampire.

SANY3444.jpg

^ [Click on it I don't know how to make it bigger, feel free to tell me how]

Pretty decent for spending about 3 hours in it. However, I am not satisfied, the hair color looks too dark, the face/head seems wrong. Her shoulders bug me and those ankles. THOSE FREAKING ANKLES! I actually caught on how fat they are after I was done coloring (which I suck at, hopefully one day I'll get better) and her legs bother me, and the colors, maybe I should've used lighter colors.

Also, sorry for using a digitalcam to upload this, what a ghetto production.

Okay, now that I'm done ripping on myself Im gonna go crash. Later.

amaterasu

Writer
i have to admit, you do better than me. i have drawn a few characters that i made when i was bored in Civics class, and i named them Sebastian and Tina. then there's a few others, but they're the main ones. when i drew them on a folder we were supposed to pass around the classroom and have people write POSSITIVE things in them, without saying who they were. somebody asked if Sebastian was the Kool-aid man.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I think it looks pretty good. I understand you. I can't legs pretty well. I always make them look awful and fat. I need more practice on drawing. Great work, TH!

amaterasu

Writer
i suck at faces. i could draw the perfect body, and not be able to draw the face. somthing about the specificness of the eyes and stuff just bugs me.

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
@LN09, thanks for the comment!

@Amaterasu - I am pretty decent at drawing faces, however whenever I draw a full body I always get the feeling the head is to big/small. That's why I use a ton of guidelines, but try not to rely too much on them.

Thanks again, all criticism is welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom