• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rockman Any One?

T

Toon link

I have got to say...on my list of favorite games ever, Megaman 1-5 + 9 and 10 are up there in the number one slot with Zelda at a close second. I havent really seen a lot of Megaman fans here, but now Im calling you out! if you like the Megaman Classic series Post here!

Actually, I used to be a die-hard fan of Megaman. I used to own 1-3, 6-8, every X game, and that Genesis compilation for it. I later sold my copy of 3 (good riddance, that game was worse than 5), I was forced to sell 6 (unfortunately because of financing), my friend traded me a Super Game Boy for X1-3, I lost the X games on the Playstation (not sure how), I sold 7 (like 3, it sucked), and I kept 8, merely for it's bonus features (it's the Saturn version).
Today, I've downloaded 9-10 for Wii, and, while I do play them more than most modern platformer/shooters (I'm looking at you, Chronos Twins), I suck majorly at them, probably because I only recently dug up 1, 2, and the Genesis game. I'm looking for 6 on eBay, but I unfortunately succumbed to my more cherished favorite series (Metroid II) and therefore am unable to buy it as of yet. I actually got to play me some Megaman 64. I haven't played it since the 90s, but I do remember it sucking. A lot.
By the way, when I first played X with my friends, I was exposed as a complete dummy. I thought Flame Mammoth was an elephant, I thought Armored Armadillo was a squirrel, and I thought Storm Eagle was a falcon. That was the most I was ever laughed at. Another time, when we played 2 for the first time, I misread Quickman as Quackman. ("Quackman? He doesn't look like a duck--")

I just recently got into the series. I bought the Mega Man Anniversary Collection for the Gamecube on the 1st of this month (July) and I am pleased with my decision on buying it. Though the disk I bought was used and most of the times it won't work. So far my favorite is Mega Man 8, but the only ones I've played on the disk are Mega Man 1 and 8, so I don't know if that will change. I don't plan on buying 9 and 10 right now, but I will sometime.

T

Toon link

Actually, I used to be a die-hard fan of Megaman. I used to own 1-3, 6-8, every X game, and that Genesis compilation for it. I later sold my copy of 3 (good riddance, that game was worse than 5), I was forced to sell 6 (unfortunately because of financing), my friend traded me a Super Game Boy for X1-3, I lost the X games on the Playstation (not sure how), I sold 7 (like 3, it sucked), and I kept 8, merely for it's bonus features (it's the Saturn version).
Today, I've downloaded 9-10 for Wii, and, while I do play them more than most modern platformer/shooters (I'm looking at you, Chronos Twins), I suck majorly at them, probably because I only recently dug up 1, 2, and the Genesis game. I'm looking for 6 on eBay, but I unfortunately succumbed to my more cherished favorite series (Metroid II) and therefore am unable to buy it as of yet. I actually got to play me some Megaman 64. I haven't played it since the 90s, but I do remember it sucking. A lot.
By the way, when I first played X with my friends, I was exposed as a complete dummy. I thought Flame Mammoth was an elephant, I thought Armored Armadillo was a squirrel, and I thought Storm Eagle was a falcon. That was the most I was ever laughed at. Another time, when we played 2 for the first time, I misread Quickman as Quackman. ("Quackman? He doesn't look like a duck--")
I enjoyed 3, as for the X series...none of them are good to me except the first one

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
Ah, Megaman. Such an amazing series. 2 was... so ridiculously hard! I really enjoyed X(pre X6 though I did like X7) too... I have all of the Megaman games save for the Battle Network and Star Force crud.... wtf is that junk. I can't stand it. I gave them a try, and... just, no. I probably end up buying them again anyway just to finish the collection.

Heh heh... I even used to watch that cartoon. X>

i've played and have beaten megaman 1-3 and 10, and i gotta say, i love them all. even if 3 is incredibly hard(my fav is 2). i'm planning to download 4 and 9. i sure hope they're making 11. classic megaman is awesome and i hope they plan to making many more of them :)

Heh heh... I even used to watch that cartoon. X>

Hey, same here! I thought it was better than the Mario and Zelda cartoons, and just as good as AoStH. I love it now because of how awful it is (one of dem so-bad-it's-good things). Here're some corny dialogue for those of you who don't know.
Cutman: Hey Megaman! You're running low on air!
Megaman: And you're full of hot air!

Megaman: Put it here, Magnet dude!
*high fives magnetman*
Magnetman: He's taking my power!

Cutman: I'm going to make paper dolls out of you, Megaman!

Megaman: It's Gutsman!
Gutsman: You guessed it Mega-twerp!
Cutman: And Cutman here to take my cut!

Hardman: I'm Hardman, and I'm hard!

T

Toon link

Megaman: Put it here, Magnet dude!
*high fives magnetman*
Magnetman: He's taking my power!
Acutaly its "Alright magnet dude! Gimme five!" there is even a meme of it now xD

does anyoone else love the moment in the cartoon when megaman tried to steal pharoh man's power?
megaman: now i've got your power!
pharoh man:*punches megaman in the face*

Oh yeah! I remember that! ...Shame I never owned 4, because I never got to find out what Pharaohman's power ever was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom