• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rise of the Dragir Sign Up Thingy

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Okay, so I said I had plans for a new story. Forget all those other ones, I can't continue them for personal reasons that you folks do not want to know about. And so since I can't go on with them, I have to start anew again, sigh. This will just probably frustrate some people, but please, don't judge me for it, I have my reasons.

This is just the sign up thread, and really, it will be a very short story. I am fed up with starting projects and not being able to finish them, so I want to finish something now. I need several characters first and little info, so if you want to be in it, do sign up. If you don't sign up I will throw in random character names.

Required Info:

Name:
Element: Water, Fire, Earth, Wind, Thunder, Dark or Light.
Weapon: (Either pick Sword, daggers, Axe, Lance, magic, or bow. If you select magic, the magic you'll be able to perform depends on your element.)
Race: You can be Human/Hylian, Korok, Rito, Sleechur, Dragir or Furrion.

A little info on my made-up races:

Dragir are dragon-like creatures that resemble humans. They have horns on their foreheads and wings at their back, and random scales show on their face, arms and body. They are the dominant force of all races but lately their status as reigning supreme over them is turning against them. Dragiria is facing invasion on all fronts and could be annihilated, as there are enemies within and beyond the crystal city.

Sleechurs are a gorgon-like race, their upper body is human-like but their lower body is similar to that of a serpent. They are the ancient nemesis of the Dragir and live in an island very close to them. They hate the dragir race more than any other race inhabiting the world. You will know why as the story advances.

The Furrion are a race composed of several assorted wild beasts. These beasts represent Wolves, Tigers, Lions and Bears, each representation is a clan of its own and they are not friendly with one another, though they reside in the same island. They are also somewhat unfriendly toward Sleechurs and the Dragir and have been waging a long war against them for domination of the Northern Territory of Ancient Hyrule. Recently, though, the Furrion have turned their attention to Middle Hyrule (WW map) in an attempt to seize more territory and capture prisoners who they can use in their war against their enemies.

Note that the story will take part many thousands of years before the WW original story. I intend to write a world filled with chaos, meaning that Hylians are at war on many fronts, just like the rest of the races are. But not just that, the story focuses on a group of Dragir, and thus I need:

5 Dragir characters to join my squad. Story appearance %: Very High
2 of these dragir have to be wizards, three have to be warriors of some kind. (Places taken by Xinnamin, Hazel and Kate)

3 Sleechurs, *They wont die in the story, rather I will keep them as Franchise tags for the new series. Story appearance % High (One place taken by Myriad)

3 Furrions, also will be franchised tagged, meaning that they wont die too quick in the series or not at all lol. Story appearance % High (Place taken by Athenian200)

1 Hylian Leader/King/Queen Story appearance $ High (Taken, I will use the King of Red Lions)

6 Hyrule Adventurers, does not matter which race: Korok, Rito or Hylian. Story appearance % High (Places taken by Triforce Hunter, Axle Kimera, Pandora, PJ, Twili Kid, Master Kokiri 9)

For now that is all. Also, Tetra and the WW crew appear later in the series.

Last edited by a moderator:

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
Name: Kate
Element: Earth
Weapon: Bow
Race: Dragir

EDIT:

I'll be in the Dragir group.

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Name: Dharas Orcon
Element: Wind
Race: Sleechur
Weapon: Magic
Description: Black hair, green eyes, and a black Linebeck coat.

Last edited:

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
Name: Dan
Race: Hylian
Element: Dark.
Weapons: Dual Wield Hylian Swords(The ones in TP) and Hilian Shields on each arm. Daggers. bombs, Bow & arrows, an Dark magic moves and whatnot.
Apperance: Short black hair, tall, tan, buff, wears armor(Like the one Ike has in SSBB but without the reatrded cape) colored Black and Gold.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Name: Lexi
Element: Thunder (am I to assume this means electricity based? Sound based powers are a bit weird)

You can base the appearance on either the sprite I picked for the game or the art I had of Alecia from AotL, it doesn't matter to me; I just don't want to make a new character description.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Name: Kate
Element: Earth
Weapon: Bow

EDIT:

I'll be in the Dragir group.

Thanks, I will update the first sheet accordingly later lol.

Name: Dharas Orcon
Element: Wind
Race: Sleechur
Description: Black hair, green eyes, and a black Linebeck coat.

Oh cool, a Sleechur, that's awesome, man, thanks for joining. :D

Name: Dan
Race: Hylian
Element: Dark.
Weapons: Dual Wield Hylian Swords(The ones in TP) and Hilian Shields on each arm. Daggers. bombs, Bow & arrows, an Dark magic moves and whatnot.
Apperance: Short black hair, tall, tan, buff, wears armor(Like the one Ike has in SSBB but without the reatrded cape) colored Black and Gold.

Thank you too, I'll use the description well.

Name: Lexi
Element: Thunder (am I to assume this means electricity based? Sound based powers are a bit weird)

You can base the appearance on either the sprite I picked for the game or the art I had of Alecia from AotL, it doesn't matter to me; I just don't want to make a new character description.

Yes, thunder is an electricity type of element, I was gonna say lightning, but thunder does it. lol Anyway, I will base her off of the sprite, just so you get the idea when you read about her.

Thank you, you all, I will give this a bit of time but I am already starting with the story.

Basically what I did was go back in time, start the series from the beginning of trouble and I will try to get to the point where I was in WFTS. Many things will be different though, and many things wont be mentioned and many will come forth.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Cool. One thing; I thought you said you were through writing fanfiction.

I said I was through for a while, but having not finished that trilogy was sorta nagging me, so I decided to work something out with it. That means I am gonna finish that work in this story, where I will cram everything together. Stuff will be missing, like I said, and new data will come forth. And in the end, the story will be finished.

Hazel

A Frog
Name: Hazel
Element: Fire
Weapon: Axe, Short Lance

Pic in Xinnamin's album under the name Hunter, but with the + Dragir and the - Sword.

Last edited:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Name: Hazel
Element: Fire
Weapon: Axe, Short Lance, magic, or bow.

Pic in Xinnamin's album under the name Hunter, but with the + Dragir and the - Sword.

Thank you, Hazel. I will go take a look at that album, I am curious to see the pic. *Goes to see* :P

By the way, do you want all four weapons? XD Or which one? lol

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Oops, did something wrong. Couldn't decide and forgot to erase...
I'll edit it, I only want the 2 first.

Alright, cool, that works.

I hope it's not to late...

Nick Name: Panda :P
Element: Light
Weapon: Bow and Arrows
Race: Human/Hylian
Description: Long, jet black hair with icy blue eyes and light tan skin.

No, it's not late, I just posted this today, so all is good. Thank you, I needed Hylians. XD

The Furrions are receiving no love lol. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom